"We didn't make it to Mount Weather." Finn finally spoke up. 

"Well, then what the hell happened out there?"

"We were attacked," Clarke confessed. Gasps and murmurs erupted from the crowd around them. Roseline shifted her weight to the opposite foot, uncomfortable with the fact that everyone was looking at the group to assess for damages and injuries.

"By what?" Wells asked while double checking that Clarke still had all of her limbs.

"Not what. Who," Finn corrected, taking a seat onto a nearby log, similar to Octavia. "Turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last Grounder."

"It's true," Clarke said, now addressing the entirety of the camp. "Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong." 

Not the plants and animals. Those are still the same; well, mostly, Roseline thought to herself. She almost mentioned it but figured it would've been a bad time.

"There are people here," the blonde continued. "Survivors. The good news is, that means we can survive here too. Radiation won't kill us." 

Realizing Clarke was indeed right about the radiation, her heart sped up. Her parents would've been so ecstatic to hear that Earth was habitable for humans. She gripped the cold wristband tight, hoping her happiness would somehow reach the Ark and to Katie and Conner.

"Yeah, the bad news is the Grounders will," Finn followed up. Boy, he sure knows how to lighten the mood, Roseline thought sourly.

 Wells glanced around the area, frowning. "Where's the kid with the goggles?"

"Jasper, he, uh... He got a spear to the chest, and then the Grounders took him. We're pretty sure he's still alive, though." Roseline spoke up, scratching at her wrist. If the tension wasn't thick before, Roseline managed to make it even worse with just one comment. She wished she hadn't spoken at all.

"Where's your wristband?" Clarke questioned Wells, grabbing his arm to get a closer look. He pulled away with shame and motioned toward Bellamy.

"Ask him."

All eyes focused in on Bellamy, and poor Roseline wanted to bury herself into the ground due to the conflict. She wasn't quite used to people arguing or being angry with each other. If her parents ever argued, they would make up within a few hours and be totally okay afterwards. This was completely new to her and she knew instantly that she didn't enjoy it.  

She heard Murphy respond to Clarke's question with, "Twenty-four and counting". Knowing that Clarke would yell at them for their stupidity, Roseline inched her way out of the circle and back towards the drop-ship to regain her thoughts. Her left hand still had a firm grip on her wristband as she walked, and when she heard Bellamy say that the bracelet made them prisoners, her grip tightened.

She sat on the end of the drop-ship door as everyone dispersed from the large group. She watched as Bellamy helped Octavia sit down on another log closer to the drop-ship, and she watched Clarke storm past her and into the drop-ship with Monty following behind. Roseline thought it was kind of weird that everyone seemed to know exactly what to do, where to go, or who to see. Unlike them, she was by herself. Her brain knew that she didn't belong there, that she belonged in space where the Ark was slowly losing oxygen. Yet, her heart thought differently. Her heart told her that this was the place she was meant to be, that even though she wasn't with the most ideal people, she still belonged there on Earth. 

Her eyes wandered back to Bellamy, the only person she actually knew, and watched him carefully re-wrap his sister's thigh. She wondered if it would be a bad idea to go and talk to them, making herself a little more useful than she was currently. Before she could consider it any more, Wells came up to the entrance, his eyes searching the area.