Mending A Broken Heart (chapter 20)

8th August .

Eun Hye, Ji Yong, TOP, Dae Sung, Seung Ri, Soon Ho, Young Bae’s POV.

“TODAY IS THE DAY ! OH MY GOD, SHE’S GOING TO DELIVER HER BABY! BE QUICK!” Seung Ri shouted like mad and looked for the car key.

“Ya! Eun Hye ya! Can’t you stand it? Is it pain? Oppa will hold the pain for you.. Where? Here?” TOP was making a cute act.

“Oppa ya! Don’t make me laugh.. I could feel the water.. It’s so painful..! Please take me to the hospital!” Eun Hye screamed.

“Ji Yong, go pack her dresses, I will be preparing her foods. Quick quick quick!” Young Bae ordered.

“Ne ne ne!” Ji Yong packed Eun Hye’s dresses to the luggage.

Soon Ho gave Eun Hye drink and asked her to control her inhale and exhale like a doctor.

“YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DRIVE WITH A BOXER, NA DONG SAENG AH!” Dae Sung shouted and pointed on Seung Ri’s boxer.

“Aigoo! Hyung ah! We have to be quick! Stop making funny things around!” Seung Ri found his car key.

“Let me drive ya! You bring those luggages..” Ji Yong took the key directly.

“Ya, hyung ! I drive faster than you!” Seung Ri answered.

“That’s what I’m worried about.. Quick, let’s go.. Eun Hye ah, please walk slowly.. You okay?” Ji Yong toted her carefully.

“I think she’s coming out !!” Eun Hye tried to walk and keep on taking breath.

Soon Ho and Young Bae toted Eun Hye carefully and Ji Yong prepared the car. Dae Sung brought a box of foods and Seung Ri with luggages. All of us were so panicked. Six young were handling a woman that’s ready to give birth!

“Eun Hye ya… Doctor wasn’t estimating for this date. Why Haru fasten the date? Her uncles weren’t ready..” Dae Sung asked with his silly face.

“WHENEVER MY DAUGHTER WANTS TO GET OUT FROM HIS MOM’S BELLY IS HER CHOICE. SHUT UP.” Ji Yong drove fast but in a careful way.

“Ne, hyung…” . The rest of the members were laughing and hit Dae Sung’s head.

-- - - - - - - - -

Ji Yong’s POV.

“Ji Yong ah, it’s better to proceed with Caesar..” Young Bae approached me.

“What are you saying?” I was holding my cam and getting ready to enter the ward. Young Bae didn’t answer me, and suddenly doctor came out.

“Excuse me, may I talk to Ms. Eun Hye-ssi family?” doctor said.

“Ah, ne. I’m her husband.” I came closer to the doctor.

“You are her husband? Ah, Kwon Ji Yong ssi, did you know about her lungs and heart got some fractures and clogs? We couldn’t proceed normally, we need to do Caesar, but Caesar won’t help. Her condition is in danger. We are not able to make a decision. Please make a decision, Kwon Ji Yong ssi. But as a doctor, I would like to suggest Sectio Caesar. It will slower her time.”

Slower time? What time?

“Both mother and daughter can’t stay together. She has to let go her baby, so she’s able to survive, or vice versa. But looking on her condition, she needs to sacrifice herself. How can a husband doesn’t know about this?” the doctor saw me with a disappointed face.

I walked to my members and family.

“Otokhe? [What should I do?]” I sat down on the floor like a fool.

“Hyung, I kept an Indonesian doctor phone. Eun Hye asked me to accompany her to that Indonesian doctor last week. I think he might help. Let me make a call..” Dae Sung called the doctor immediately and asked the doctor to come.

“I’m such a fool. Letting her pass all this by herself. God.. Please don’t take her from me..”

The Indonesian doctor came and talked to the surgeon, and they both proceed to the surgery theater. This ward is way too cold for each other us. We were waiting like forever, and we were suffering. All of us were waiting for Eun Hye’s newest condition.

It has been 3 hours.

“Excuse me. Miss Eun Hye ssi’s family or husband..” the doctor finally came out.

“Ah ne, doctor. How is my wife now?” I asked with tears on my eyes.

“She’s weak but stable. She’s under anesthesia. Your daughter is healthy and cried a little. She’s okay, and we are waiting for Miss Eun Hye ssi to wake up by tonight. Please hope for the best. If I may excuse..” the doctor walked away.

Then I saw a small baby box being pushed in front of me.

“Haru ya…”

“Omo! Look at her face. Exactly the same with Ji Yong face. Ah, her lips .. That is Eun Hye’s. My granddaughter is holding my hand..” I could see my appa face was so happy. I let Haru touched my hand, and she grabbed my finger. She’s so beautiful with her curly hair. Her eyes are so big and her pupils are black. Like her mother. I couldn’t help myself not to cry.

“May I carry her for awhile, Nurse?”

“Yes, you may, Sir.” The nurse answered me with a shock face. Maybe she gonna tell the whole world if G-Dragon has a baby now, G-Dragon is a father now. G-Dragon is an appa now. I have a daughter now. Named Haru. Haru ya, please grow up soon. Grow up well. Okay?

I carry Haru on my hands and she’s laying on my muscles. Her movement is slow but then she’s responsive. She tries to gaze her surroundings. I could see Eun Hye’s lips there.

Haru ya.. I’m you appa. Your omma is sleeping inside. Don’t disturb her okay? Haru ya, you have to grow up fast. You will appa inside the studio, together with your omma. Appa gonna buy you lots of beautiful clothes, appa promise. I love you Haru ya…

 Seung Ri’s POV.

I’ve never seen hyung like this before. Hyung cried in front of us. I know it’s hard knowing that Eun Hye ssi was still unconscious inside the ward. I walked inside the ward and I held Eun Hye’s hand. I could see lots of cables being attached to her body.

I held her hand and knelt down..

“Eun Hye ya.. Thanks for coming to our lives. Thanks for being a part from Big Bang. From YG. Eun Hye ya, even though I am older than you a year, but still it seems you are not my dong saeng, you are my noona. Noona, wake up faster please. It’s hard for hyung to survive this by himself. Noona, I’m the maknae from Big Bang, wishing you to wake up quickly. All of us need you. Studio needs you. YG needs you. Big Bang needs you. But most of all, hyung and Haru need you. Noona, thanks for delivering such a cute nephew for us – her uncles – but please wake up soon, noona… Why you like seeing me crying like this noona? Noona yaaaa…. >_<” I cried uncontrollably.

TOP, Ji Yong, Young Bae, and Dae Sung hyung standing behind me. And silently, they are crying as well. Ji Yong was kneeling down beside me and hugging me. “Stupid maknae, thanks for your wishes. Our noona needs to rest now.”

And all of us end up hugging each other.

-- -  - - - - - - -

It has been four days. Eun Hye hasn’t opened her eyes and all of us were taking care of her. Sometimes it would be Ji Yong’s parents. Sometimes it would be TOP and Dami. Sometimes it would be Dae Sung and Seung Ri. Sometimes it would be Soon Ho and his new girlfriend – one of the dancers. Young Bae was a bit busy due to his Japanese SOLAR concert.

All of them were coping together.

The fifth day.

The sixth day.

And a week has passed.

-- - - - - - - - - -