Mending A Broken Heart (chapter 14)

Sitting together inside the studio. Staring through the recording room. Both of us are not speaking. Both of us are just breathing. It's too cold inside the studio, even the air-con isn't on. This is weird. This is so weird. Both of us are just gazing here and there. Inhale and exhale. We need to talk. We need to.

"Oppa.." 

"Eun Hye.."

Ah, again. And again.

Ji Yong POV.

"Ne? Please speak first."

"No oppa, please, speak first.."

Should I say sorry or what? , "Eun Hye ah, since we are prepared for my album, I hope you can pass your days with sleepless night. You know I'm one kind of..."

"Perfectionist. I want a perfection in my music. Oppa, you've talked about this for hundred times. I've even memorized it."

I laughed as if everything has gone fine. She acted that good. Her feedback comforted me so much. That's why I love her. 

"So, what you wanna talk just now?"

"Please teach me to be a better musician, oppa."

"Ne.."

She's so down to earth. But her confidence is up to heaven.

KNOCK.. KNOCK..

"Ne?" both of us answered.

"Hello, Eun Hye..."

*frozen* 

Eun Hye's POV.

Soon Ho? What is he doing here?

"Soon Ho? What are you doing here?"

"Ah, let me introduce myself first. Hello, my name is Soon Ho. I'm responsible for Big Bang's world wide tour, PR for the tour with all countries. Look forward to cope with you guys. And what are you doing here, Eun Hye?"

"I'm a musician staff here. We're talking out about Ji Yong oppa's album. Nice to meet you then..", I shaked his hand with a poker face. This earth is just too small. Way too small.

 Then three of us were having a short chit chat till I noticed that Soon Ho's face was different. 

" 혹시 [is it possible] that hyung ever stayed at that resort?" Soon Ho asked with his curious face.

"Ah, ne. I've ever stayed there for several weeks. With someone I adored. We composed songs together, and that place are so suitable to compose a song. A bit remote indeed, but the view is awesome. You should stay there a bit longer." Ji Yong remeniscing. 

Someone he adored? What does oppa mean?

"Ah, hyung.. I see you've found someone better. Because from what I've read from the news, you'd broken up with Kemy and her debut ain't went so well.."

Ji Yong smiled, "none of my problems actually.. I've got someone better now..".

Someone better, oppa?

"Ah ne... Ne.. Thanks a lot, hyung. For sharing such a great story. Look forward to talk with you both!" Soon Ho shaked our hands and walked out.

I stared at the phone. Ji Yong stared at me. He stood up and knelt infront of me. 

"Eun Hye ya.. Mianhe. I've been mad for no reason. I've shoved your that night, did I hurt your arms? Eun Hye ya, will you forgive me? I've no idea what President has told you, but as you have seen right now...., " Ji Yong gazed the whole studio, "he put us together. He admitted that he forbade us to be together. And it broke my heart so much. Please forgive your oppa. Come on, I know you will forgive me." Ji Yong made his cute puppy face and I couldn't help myself to touch his face.

"Oppa, I think I'm gonna give a punch on your face for finding this out so long.." I said

"Punch me now, and be mine forever later.." he closed his eyes, and I could see the wrinkles of fear. "Punch me harder, I wanna wake up from this nightmare. I want you to be mine, my butterfly..".

I took a deep breath and I kissed his gummy lips. I kissed his lips for a while and I whispered, "I love you Ji Yong. If I could turn back time, I would still wanna be crashed by you and wanna be loved by you..". Ji Yong opened his eyes, he looked at me deeply and took both of my hands.

"I'm sorry for what you've been through for so long. I even coudn't feel your pain. If you need to go to the hospital, let me know ....... "

"No , oppa. I'm okay. Besides, I hate the hospital's smell. Really.." I assured him with my smile, but in fact I don't wanna put him into a hard situation. Being with me inside the hospital. Paparazzi will make up that fiction stuffs about us and that thing will bring his career down. I've silently watched Ji Yong oppa's variety shows and I thought he had enough with problems. Those problems - marijuana , humping the dancer, plagiarism - are more than enough. End up in a relationship with a foreigner won't be added anymore.

Since that day, I've always spent my days beside him. We tried not to show public affection too much. Even the whole Big Bang members have known about this, all of us remained silent. Other staffs could sniff, but we remained silent, so all of them were end up in a speculation.

"Oppa, I think oppa needs to look to the left and right and shows more your tattoo. At last, I think showing up this apple will be awesome.." I handed him an apple that has being peeled with a love shape. 

"Ah this is cool. I'm gonna show this apple in this part. Thank you, 짧음 [short]" . He tooked the apple and walked away.

Eun Gi came to me, "Ey ey ey, unnie.. You are dating with Ji Yong oppa, right? Tell me the truth..". 

"Ani a.. [nothing]. If I wanna date one of Big Bang member, I would like to date TOP oppa. Leo and leo will fight more often. Now go. Wait for oppa. We gonna shoot for WHO YOU as well. After HEARTBREAKER, we'll have WHO YOU. What a tiring day..".

"Ne, unnie.. It's because of oppa's long hiatus. He had to chase his schedules like mad.. You must be strong unnie. All of us were quite in a shock when Boss moved you to Ji Yong oppa's team. Oppa loves to stay inside the studio and writes songs. Different with Young Bae oppa, he writes songs everywhere, and mostly, Ji Yong oppa will send him some lyrics. So Young Bae oppa need not to think so hard about his album. But when it comes to choreography, Young Bae will be the one who gonna dance from morning to morning. Finding the right movements."

"Is it? Eun Gi ya, please bear if sometimes oppa falls asleep when you try to make him up or dress him up. Even when I have fallen asleep inside the studio, your oppa was still wide awake, composing songs. I rested, he didn't."

"Araseo, unnie. Araseo..."

Ji Yong's tough schedule revealed.

Gosh..