Mending A Broken Heart (chapter 6)

Ji Yong's POV.

I was playing my guitar and suddenly Secondhand Serenade - Broken lyric flows into my mind.

In the moonlight, your face it glows like a thousand diamons I suppose.

And your hair flows like the ocean breeze.

Not a million fights could make me hate you, you're invincible.

Yeah, it's true.

It's in your eyes, where I find peace....

Is it broken?

Can we work it out ......

"Ya! Ah, 정말! I I arranged it so hard!". I shouted because that petite girl was rearranged my guitar's strings.

"Oppa ya! You are not supposed to sing that song, moreover, your English is so bad. You hurt my ears...".

I put down my guitar and cover my face using my palms. Yeah, I know I am not supposed to sing that painful love song. I suppose to sing a happy song. But my heart is still in pain. Let me mourn at least. I'm a human as well. My heart pains when someone leaves me.

"Oppa, why don't you just sit beside me and tell me everything about Big Bang. I am just too lazy to browse about you guys. The only Asian singers that I love are David Choi , Joseph Vincent ......."

"He covered my song."

"Who?"

"That Joseph guy. BABY GOOD NIGHT. You know that song? That's my song with TOP hyung."

"FOR REAL?! Woah! That's just a sexy song! Tell me more oppa! David is having the same surename with TOP hyung! Both of them are Choi. Are they cousin or something?"

And I spent the rest of the night answering this petite girl's questions. She even jotted down everything that's important in her opinion on her phone. She's just so excited. She pulled my tee whenever I didn't want to proceed my story. Her smile was so wide and I could see her big teeth hiding behind her thick red lips. Her smile was so sincere. Not being made, or not too overacted. Not a selfish woman, and not a fan. Just a friend. She's sitting with G-Dragon, with me, with Leader Kwon, but she remained calm. She tried not to yawn infront of me and acted like she's still fresh, listening to my stories. But I know she's too tired to hold her back. After several hours flight from Korea to this island, me myself tired as well. I toted her to her room and when I walk out from her room, I knew I was welcoming another sleepless night. I hate you, Kemy. You ruined my life.

Eun Hye's POV.

How am I supposed to sleep? I am not used to new bedcover and new room. Maybe a little stroll at the neighbourhood will make me tired, physically. Just now when Ji Yong was telling stories, it's because I need to attract his good mood before sleep, so he need not to experience a nightmare about that Kemy thing - I was not really tired and not that sleepy. Now, I am listening to my iPod and all of sudden, I miss Young Bae oppa's voice. I guess listening to his 'MA GIRL' will cure that yearn.

"도 대체 어디에, 떠나가 줄래... hiyeeaah... " [everynight to me, come to me baby... ]

"Don't wanna let you go, that you'll always be my girl..."

"WOAH! Oppa ya!"

"Hello, Busan girl!". Young Bae oppa suddenly appeared.

Why all of sudden Young Bae oppa ......... Aish ~ He's a ghost. He. Is. A. Ghost. Appears and disappears as he likes.

"왜?" [why?], Young Bae oppa asks me and smiles. He's so cute when he's smiling. I am melting.

"아니 ... [nothing...] . Oppa supposed to be in Seoul now. You guys are getting ready to launch new album."

Young Bae oppa took a deep breath, "the promoter delayed it till the day after tomorrow. So I fly here by myself. TOP oppa, Dae Sung oppa, and Seung Ri oppa aren't able to come because they were attending a pers. Explaining what's going on in Big Bang and our new album a little. I couldn't talk much, so I chose to fly here. I miss you and Ji Yong. The dorm makes no difference with a haunted house without both of you. No one shouted early in the morning on Ji Yong's ears. No one obeyed us so much that she even let her hair to be our experiment object of tying hair. I miss the smell of your hair..."

"Oppa, are you flirting right now?"

"Am I looked like one? 착한 사람 이었음 안 그랬죠 . 그러나 나쁜 사람이 아니야 그렇죠?" [I wouldn't be like this if I was a good man. But I am not a bad man, right?]

"Oppa, could you please repeat once again and talk to my google translate please? I don't even understand what is oppa saying...", I show him my poker face.

"Just listen to our song called A GOOD MAN. Is Ji Yong fallen asleep?"

"I don't think so. How could you sleep with a broken heart, oppa?"

"Ah... Never been there". He sees my legs and lays down his head on my lap. "Oppa is 27 this year and so does Ji Yong. But still both of us haven't found the right one. Should we date our fans maybe? They love us sincerely I guess". Young Bae was playing with his rings.

"Kure.. Oppa should try one among million of your fangirls. And that's the starting point where Big Bang gonna fall into a pitfall. Some of your fans will understand about the one you have chosen to be the one, but some of them will even curse the girl - the lucky girl. Just date someone when Big Bang is no longer shining".

Young Bae oppa stopped his ring play and sat upright. "Ya, how can you talk like that infront of me, one of Big Bang members? You are wishing for our fall?"

"Oppa, it doesn't need a wise person to make this clear to you. Entertainment world won't last forever. Stars won't shine forever. I'm tired of debating, I want to sleep now..", I walked lazily to my room.

"Ya! 나쁜 여자 ! [bad girl!]. You supposed to listen to me while oppa was talking! Come back here!"

"Whatever oppa! You can sleep upstairs or sleep with Ji Yong oppa. I want to sleep alone..."

He chases me. "Ya! I have letting you sleep on my bed for several weeks and now you are not letting me sleep inside your room. Ya!"

"Oppa, you are acting like a pervert now...."

"Ya! You don't know who am I, huh? I am Tae Yang! All girls in this earth love me to death! All of them want to sleep with me! Ya! Ya! Aish, 정말 [seriously] ..."