Mending A Broken Heart (chapter 24)

Eun Hye's POV.

"God, please give her strength, so she's not tired and gave up on me. God, please tell her that the only girl that I'll cuddle for the rest of my life is she. God, please tell her everything. In Your name, I prayed, Amen".

I swallowed and I could feel tears rolling down from my eyes. He's kneeling beside me. Since when? He listened to all of my prayers. God, why don't you tell me? But ..., thank you for the direct answer, God.

I hit him, "Oppa ! Are you crazy?!"

"OUCH! It's painful! I was praying and you called me crazy? You are the one who's crazy.." he answered.

I glared at him and walked outside. He chased me and pulled my hand.

"Ya, Eun Hye ah.. Where are you going? You don't know Seoul like I do. Please come back home now and tell me everything.." I could see his sad eyes were staring at me. His quavering voice was so clear but he kept clearing his throat. We got into his car, he started engine, but didn't step on the gas.

"Eun Hye ya.. Please look at me.. Please look at me as a normal man for once."

I looked at him. I guess my pray has hurt him. I hold his hands and stroked them. I smiled and stroked his face. I played with his ears and rubbed them. I touched his eyebrows and then his nose. He's a good looking man, yes he is. I touched his hair and combed and messed it. I laughed but he's still with his sad puppy face and the same position. I swallowed and got out from the car, he held my hand, but I let it go. I smiled again. I went out and opened his door.

"Baby, please switch our seats. Let me drive you tonight. I've got no more time. Be my GPS this time, and be my life GPS forever after tonight."

He walked out from the car, sat on my seat and looked at me again. I adjusted my seat since I'm a bit short, I stepped on the gas and here we go.

"Why are we going this way?" he asked.

I remained silent and kept on driving. After half an hour, I looked at him. He's sleeping and his face was too cute to be seen. I concentrated myself in driving. After arriving at that place, we both fell asleep inside the car with engine off.

Ji Yong's POV.

She drove all night to this place? I could even drive faster. But how could she know about this place?

What a beautiful sunset. Is this what she's trying to show it to me?

Ah, she's still sleeping. I love that fat face while she's sleeping. Let me capture some.

I don't know what is going on with us, but all I know that, I love her.

She's just mysterious in her own way. She keeps making me wondering and wandering. I may be standing, sitting, hugging and talking with many many girls, but she's the one who really captures my heart so far. This is killing me.