Mending A Broken Heart (chapter 16)

Ji Yong's POV.

I could feel her small feet walking around the room and went out. I opened my eyes and peeped from inside. I could see her do a small dance in the kitchen while preparing our breakfast. She's so cute since I've never seen her dancing like that. I could guess that she's so happy, and that made me happy as well. God, please keep her for me. Forever. I have a wealthy life now, I have everything in life now, but she completes me, Lord. I want her to be in my life as well. Becoming the mother of my kids. I love her so much. I never been this happy before.

I walked out of the room, and hugged her.

"Oppa? You awake?"

"No yet.. Don't wake me up please. I just wanna be with your forever, like this. And I don't wanna get up and find out that you are not mine..", I closed my eyes and sniffed on her soft hair.

"Oppa, what are you talking about? You want some chili on your mouth.."

"Yes, with your lips as well." I kissed her neck.

"Oppa, today the whole Big Big is gonna shooting for STUPID LIAR MV. Please take your bath now. 빨리 [quick] !"

"Please take a bath with me, baby?"

"Oppa ya.. We gonna take forever to bath if we you and me are in there. 빨리, 빨리, 빨리 [quick, quick, quick]!" she patted my butt.

"Araseo, araseo.." I walked unwillingly.

"Oppa ya.."

"Ne, Busan girl?"

"I think oppa was great last night..." she smiled shyly.

That compliment made me damn happy. I tote her in no time, "now, oppa is you sunbae. You have to listen to me. Now let's take a bath together. Don't waste time anymore".

"Oppa ! Ya ! Oppa ! Put me down !"

"If you move or scream once again, I will put you down from this height.."

She remained silent and glanced at me. She's so cute and again I couldn't help myself to kiss her again and again and again and again..

But what could I do, she insisted want to take a bath alone, so I've waited outside.

Sleeping while waiting is always the best .........

Eun Hye's POV.

Please be quick ! Please be quick ! We need to do this only in one day ! Please be quick ! Fighting everyone ! Fighting !

Today, Ji Yong is shooting for Big Bang's MV for STUPID LIAR. I just sit at the back and remember last night haps. My face suddenly blushing and I try to cover it. What if I pregnant this time? I keep on asking the same question to myself. Because last night I felt that Ji Yong and me have gone too far. I was browsing about Ji Yong with my iPhone and suddenly I saw an interview between the MC , Ji Yong and Young Bae. I plugged in my headphone and listened carefully.

MC : Big Bang in 10 years?

YB : I know one of them is gonna be a dad..

MC : Who is gonna be a dad?

GD : *raises hand*

YB : .... by accident.

GD : *mumbles* shut up !

My heartbeat seemed stop when Young Bae said that Ji Yong gonna be a father by accident. It feels like Ji Yong has predicted about this. Or maybe Ji Yong has ever slept with another woman? I saw Ji Yong from distance and I saw his happy face. He's smiling widely even now he's nearly 30 years old. Yes I know, even I do have Ji Yong's child, maybe both of us are ready for this - our ages talk more - but then, his career. Sometimes I'm wishing that Ji Yong could end up with someone like Sandara Park or Yoo In Na, but at last, this punk star ended up with me. Oh, God, why I'm so self-pity on myself? Am I not that worth for Ji Yong?

I coughed softly and I could taste a fresh blood in my mouth. I ran to the toilet and spitted blood. What's going on? What's happen? The more I cough, the more I feel pain on my chest. After a while, I went out from the toilet and I saw Soon Ho sat beside my handbag.

"Ya, girl. You may not leave your bag like this. I know we are hanging out with YG people, but ...... Eun Hye ah? Gwenchana?"

I sat beside him, and smiled. "Gwenchana.. Thanks for taking care of my bag". I couldn't keep that worry face from me. Soon Ho touched my cheek and rubbed my lips.

"Eun Hye ah.. This is blood.. What'd happened? You have to tell me!"

"Soon Ho ya, please don't say a thing. Please. I spitted blood just now and I didn't know why. Please remain silent. I promise you I'll seek doctor as soon as possible. Please.. I trust you.."

"Eun Hye ya... Tonight I'm gonna take you to the hospital.."

Inside my heart, I wished that Ji Young would be the one who does that, "gamsha e o, oppa..".

"Ah.. Hahaha... You call me oppa now. It's okay. Kureso, tonight I will fetch you. We'll go to doctor together.."

Soon Ho brought me to the best doctor in town and we both found out that there were some fractures moved to my lungs and they have poked deeper. And also causing some blockages. Doctor said I need a surgery but the percentage can't be so high. Doctor blamed me for not telling the truth if I was involved in a major accident. Doctor asked me to live well and do everything that I want to. Soon Ho got mad and brought me out of the hospital and held my hand all along the road. He brought me to beautiful places and both of us went to mountain.

I saw my phone and I saw a clear home screen - no SNS no calls from Ji Yong - he must be so busy.

Soon Ho drove me and brought me to a mountain from where I could see the whole Seoul. I was so pleased. "It's so beautiful, oppa.. But you have treated me like I will be dead by tomorrow..".

"No, I don't. I think you need a refreshment. You've stucked in the studio for weeks and it's time for you to get out, to take a deep breath, and let it out."

"Oppa, you are so sweet. You have to date someone. Really.."

"The one that I love has been in love with Ji Yong. I can't do many, just wishing for their happiness.."

I looked at Soon Ho, and he looked at me. He hugged and said that he loved me, he was in awe with my strength - to survive in this country alone. He told me so many funny stories and I laughed like mad. He said he would like to visit Bali and I got to be healthy soon to make it possible, because he's a bit picky about the tour guide. He wanted a sexy, tanned, cute and smart girl to guide the tour. I said Indonesia got plenty , but he wanted me. I knew he wanted to make me happy, but I'm so done with that kind of flirt.

Soon Ho ya, you are not really wanting that, you are just pitying on me.