Harry's spine arched before it was cracking loudly. His legs started to extend out and bend forwards, his arms popping back into place. The thick coat of fur on his body started to dissipate back into his skin, and every bone inside of his body started moving in painful ways that would get him back into a human. Harry fell on his side when his spine had straightened up to full length. His body was crunched together in a fetal position, and once he could feel two arms and two legs under his control, he tried stretching them out so the waves of pain wouldn't reside to one area. He cried out loudly when every muscle and fiber overly stretched, when his bones shifted and continued to crack. His whimpers were loud and pitiful as he laid there on the ground now back in his human form, breathing out loudly and feeling everything inside of him ache.

Harry couldn't move, or, he didn't want to move. He was scared that if he moved this time he would genuinely feel too much pain that it would make him faint. He had been going at this for the past couple of hours, and it was only early after noon. Harry knew he was growing weaker the more he did this. He could tell by the way his ribs were poking out of his chest and his bony fingers shaking with every move he made. His stomach was nearly touching his back since he hadn't had a proper meal in what felt like months. His lips were always chapped and his throat was always dry from the lack of water he's had. He could tell he was underweight now and unhealthy. HE caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror the other day and hardly recognized who he was. His face had lost a lot of fat, his cheeks extra bony and his eyes completely exhausted. Harry really didn't know how much Malum was willing to push Harry until he just flat out died from turning. He knew that wolves needed to be strong and healthy as a human so that when they transition there were no complications to happen, but with the way Harry had been malnourished for weeks, he wasn't sure he would make it much longer.

Harry was simply dehydrated and exhausted. His bond mark ached to be reconnected with its mate, and his mind was constantly worrying if any pain he felt was being inflicted upon Louis. Harry hardly got to sleep, and his system was jacked up on wolfsbane that he didn't even have the energy to walk sometimes. Harry was worried that Louis was getting weaker by this as well, and he knew now more than ever Louis' strength needed to be at his highest because the full moon was here, and right now Louis was Harry's last source of hope in saving everything Malum was trying to destroy.

"Turn," Malum muttered after a few seconds of silence, causing Harry to arch his head off the ground so he could glance at her.

"What?"

Malum raised her eyebrow. "I said turn."

"Why?"

"Because this is killing you," Malum growled in Harry's face, flashing forward and gripping the sides of his face with her bony fingers so he was forced to look into her dark eyes. "And by the end of this, there will be nothing for anyone to save from you."

Harry's eyes harden. "I'm not letting you kill me," he spat in her face.

Malum stared at Harry's face for a few seconds before she was letting him go and pushing him back to the ground. She pulled back with a menacing laugh. "You're too weak now to keep turning back and forth. Your body can only take so much of this constant pain until it starts to break down. You're weak now."

Harry didn't get the chance to reply, instead, he felt the first bone in his spine start to crack, and a loud scream belted out of him. Harry fell down on his back and felt his body starting to convulse in ways that made him bend and break continuously until his arms and legs were shortening into animal's, white fur starting to grow out his skin, and his body arching until he was standing there on all fours, back into the white wolf he had just transitioned from.

Malum smirked when the wolf had returned. She took a step forward and cupped the side of his snout, giggling when the wolf tried snapping at her hand. "Get all your fun out now," she smiled, lightly smacking the wolf on the head. "Because after tonight, you die."