"Is, is this really mine?" She asked as she observed the living room.

"Yea." Reno snickered. "I'll be right back I need to go to the bathroom where you have your Aid Kit to get new patches for my knuckles."

She nooded.

"Wow." She soothed one of the leafs of her her plants. "They look very healthy and strong." She turned her head a bit more catching a glance of the blue lotus flower that layed in her window.

She gasped and images of cloud's eyes flashed in her vision like a vivid image. And struggled to keep her balanced and fell making a thud.

"You okay there?" Reno yell from the bathroom.

She dazed for a bit. "...Y-Yea. Im, okay."

"Okay. I'm almost done just hold up a bit. I'll show you your room."

As (y/n) walked in the hallway she saw pictures hanged by the walls. A group picture caught her attention and stopped walking for a moment to see the picture.

She saw familiar faces but can only recognize herself. "Reno." She called.

Reno walked towards her.

"Who are these people next to me?" She pointed to the picture.

Reno's eyelids flutter. He was deciding to tell her or not who those people are.

"..they're, they're..your parents." He murmured.

"My, parents?" She furrowed her eyebrows confused. "Where are they?"

Reno was holding back his tounge.
"We can talk about It tomorrow, im really worned out. " He starts walking back to her room.

(Y/n) looked at it one more time and left.

"This is my room? Wow it's so neat, and pretty." She layed in her bed. "So fluffy and comfortable. " she giggled.

Reno watched and caught himself starring, turning somewhere else quickly covering his face.

"I got to go, I'll be at the room right across from here."

"Hey wait-" she cut herself from finishing her sentence. Thinking.

Maybe he really is tired, he has been loosing alot of sleep ever since I been on that coma.

She blushed and shaked her head.

She layed back in her bed.

"I'm not tired yet though"

Reno cover his face with a pillow.

Im an idiot. I almost did it there.How could think of a such thing! Handle yourself! Uughhhhhhh

Reno thought nonsense in his head. Squishing the pillow with his hands to calm himself down.

(Y/n) walked by the hallways again but ignored the pictures. She entered the living room searching for the blue lotus. She got a glimpse of it and started walking towards it.

As she got closer. Her eyes widened at the bright blue color that seem to cover all of her sight.

The edges of her edges of her mouth raised to her cheeks.

So beautiful

She looked out the window and stare at the stars. It was really bright outside with the lights of the neighborhood. She rest her head with one of her hands and the other hand made her balance.

She started to think how Reno was so nice to her, and how she was noticing how handsome he was. She smiled every time she thought if his name.

As she wondered out the window, she noticed something blonde by the alley. That kept bothering her, and heat up her curiousness.