Chapter 29

I sighed and turned to her. She was smirking at me and looked so different, this was not the Gemma that was crying against my shoulder an hour ago!

"What do you want?"

 I snapped at her but her smile didn't falter but i did see anger flicker in her eyes.

"I want you to stop screwing with my brother's life!" 

She snapped back and looked over her shoulder to make sure her mother wasn't listening in to our conversation. Her mother Anne was busy talking to her husband.

"I am screwing with your brother's life?"

What the hell did she mean by that? How was I screwing with his brother's life?

"Yeah, you!" She stepped towards me which made me step back a little because she looked so intimidating.

"From the first day you've made sure to wrap him around your finger. All he has been doing his whole life is following you around like a puppy dog. I have watched him cry and yell because you. I was there to wipe his tears when you were out screwing around with Zayn. And now i am here to make sure my brother's life is not in danger because you still choose to screw with his life!" She yelled but she wasn't loud enough for her mother to year.

Tears welled up in the corner of my eyes.

"You noticed that he was unhappy with me, you noticed that he was crying because of me. But you didn't notice how much toxic it was for us. All i have been doing is making sure that everyone stays happy but i screw up every time because you know what? I can't keep everyone happy. Because not everyone can get what they want. Everyone in this life will have to compromise at one point. I have been compromising my life whole life and now i finally had what i wanted. Even if it was only for second, i still had him." I cried.

She didn't stop glaring at me but she knew that i was right because she didn't have anything to say.

"He's gone now. He left me because he gave up on me and that's the worst feeling anyone could ever feel. I hope you never feel that way in your life even though you hate me and i realize that now that you were never really my friend because you never considered me one. You've always hated me because you think that i made your brother's life a living hell but hey at least i suffered in the end just like Harry. I didn't get my happy ending. You happy now? Can i leave?" I continued.

She looked away from me and stared at the ground. 

"Ju-just don't tell Harry anything. Not until he gets better." She mumbled but crossed her arms.

By now my head was killing me and i didn't have any strength in me to argue with her so i just nodded and wiped my tears.

She sighed and started walking away from me.

I grabbed my head and looked around the hospital. "Fuck now i am gonna have to call an uber again." 

I groaned when i realized my phone was at 1%. 

"Please..please don't die on me." I whispered.

"You need a ride, hon?"

Shit.

(HEY GUYS!! Please comment so that i could get your views on this story.)