Chapter 8.

He looks at me. "Hmm?"

"I—

"What?"

"Who am I?" I look up to him as he furrows his eyebrows.

"What..babe? I don't understand." Zayn tells me.

Normally I would snap at him for calling me a 'babe' but this time I will let it slide.

"You know what I am talking about. There are so many questions going through inside my mind. I want so many answers! These questions are killing me. I can't sleep, I can't eat properly. And what are these flashbacks that I am having huh Zayn? You know a lot but you're not willing to tell me. It's hurting me. It's hurting me inside because I don't know who to trust!"  I take a deep breath and wipe the corner of my eyes.

Zayn looks shocked and I could tell he was speechless.

I grab his hand and ignore the feeling inside. "Look, Just tell me. Even if it's really bad. I need to know, I deserve to know!"

He pulls his hand away and my stomach drops. "Even if I want to tell you, I can't. It'll kill you." He tells me quietly.

This feeling of anger waved through me and right there I wanted to choke him. "Fine! Don't tell me. I wanna go back, right now!"

He sighs and scratches his head. "I thought we were going to an Ice Cream Parlour?"

"To hell with you and your stupid plans. I am going home." Nobody can blame me for being like this.

I got a message from a stranger telling me that I am going through Amnesia right now also that I had an accident and not to mention, Zayn and Harry were my boyfriends or "lovers" as that guy mentioned. I don't know what to believe. What is this bull?  But in a way , It did make sense.

He looked sad, He looked really sad. But Ignored it. I didn't wanna feel guilty over this. This time I really expected him to tell me everything but he didn't. He didn't utter a word.

"Alright.." He whispers and clears his throat. "Lets go."  This time more loudly.

I follow him down the stairs. "Oh and I want to go home alone." I mention it.

He stops and looks back at me. "Oh, Alright. I'll call my other driver."

I give him a nod and he starts walking again.

Oh my why am I feeling guilty? He should feel guilty. I wanted to tell him everything. The text that I got from a stranger, The flashbacks. Everything but I decided against it. My pride and anger was clearly getting in the way.

We reach the doors and Zayn's guard opened the door for me.

"Bye,Zayn."

He smiles sadly at me. "Bye."

#NOTEDITED.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. THANKS A LOT.