Chapter 2.

"What the hell?" I shout. He calmy leans on the door and smirks at me. "Thank god, You're hot."

What is wrong with this guy, How can he be so calm? 

"Are you mad?" I ask him as he was looking around my room. 

His smirk widens. "No, I am Zayn." 

Urgh.

"Okay Zayn, Can you leave my room?" I ask sweetly. He quriks an eyebrow but stays quiet. I make my way to him. 

"Leave this room right now!" 

He sighs and stands up straight. "What if I don't?" He asks boredly. 

I furrow my eyebrows. "Pardon?"

He leans in. "I said what If I don't?" 

I could feel his breath on my face. And I had to admit I liked his breath. I am going crazy. 

I sigh in defeat. He was stubborn.

"What will it take you to go from here?" 

He leans further in and now his lips were quite near my lips. 

"Kiss me." He whispers against my lips.

What?!

My eyes widen. "E-excuse me?" I stammer. 

He chuckles and backs away from me. "Don't worry, I was not going to kiss you anyway." He tells me.

What a Jerk!

"Get out!" I hissed. 

"I'll be waiting for you downstairs." He winks at me and leaves the room. 

As I was making my way downstairs , music started to blare and flowers thrown at me.

What the f*** is happening. I look around the room and notice that my cousins were already dressed up and they were smiling at me. Huh?

"What is happening?" I whisper to myself. Suddenly my cousin, Sarah joins me and grabs my arm tightly. 

"You didn't tell me that you were marrying Zayn Malik!" She whispers in my ear.

I look at her. "My father just told me." I tell her and look around my house. Everyone was happy, I saw my aunts and my little cousins. They were all dressed up for a party. 

"What is happening Sar?" I ask her. She sighs and let go of my arm. "You have an engagement party today." 

Engagement what?!

"What?" I shout. 

She puts her finger at my mouth. "Sh! You didn't know?" She quirks an eyebrow.

I shook my head. 

"Caroline!" 

I turn around too see my mother holding a vase of flowers. "Mom?"

"Come sit with Zayn." She grabs my arm but softly. 

"Mom , what is happening?" I ask her as we were walking towards the living room. 

She stays silent. 

We open the door and she gently pushes me inside the living room. 

"Oh, She's so pretty!" I hear someone saying. 

I looked down at my feet, avoiding eye contact with anyone. I was sat down next to Zayn. I didn't bother to look up. 

"Hey." He says softly.

"Please say no to my dad, Zayn." I say softly.

He sighs. "I wish I could." 

"Zayn mate!" I heard an another british voice. I quickly looked up to see a curly haired boy. 

"You guys came!" Zayn exclaims. 

"Of course we came luv." An Irish voice came. Behind the curly haired boy was a blonde. 

"And you must be Caroline, I am Harry." The curly haired boy spoke. He extends his hand and I shook his hand. 

His hands are soft. That was the first thing came in my mind. I have lost it. 

"H-hey" I smile shyly at him.

Why can't I marry him? I want to marry him.

(PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!)