Author's Note

𝒪𝒾 !
Thanks for picking up my book!

     This book has been sitting in my google drive for for-ev-ah

This book has been sitting in my google drive for for-ev-ah. It was definitely not Wattpad ready, there were so many errors, so many plot holes. It wasn't written well - the characters made irrational decisions.

I can proudly say that I have polished the complete book one, and it's ready for you lovely Wattpad Readers to witness.

Now, you have absolutely no idea how long this took. I spent so much time deleting, rewriting, and editing five times, so please - if you like this book, don't be shy! I love to read your comments and see how many people actually read my work!

That being said, this book is my first actual complete book ever written, but the idea was in my head for a while. Please, be kind and do not copy anything in this book without asking me to give you permission.

I am aware that aspects of this story may seem a little cliché. I wish I could totally delete this and rewrite it, but I wanted to post the original story that I finished a long time ago as I wrote it. You can expect Book Two to be much better, though!

Basically power through the 20 chapters of this book to get the story down, and you can expect the other books to be written much better.

Alrighty, beautiful ladies and gents.
Grab a blanket, make a bowl of popcorn.
~enjoy the book~

Update:
This book is being rewritten. All chapters with a ✏️ need to be edited still, all others are finished!

There is also a new Beating Wings : Graphic Novel currently being worked on that is available to read and follow on Wattpad! Be sure to check it out!

All books I have written tied to this world are organized in my Dark Dragon Series list
on my profile!