Beautiful You- 9

Beyoncé's house, Manhattan

"How do you feel now today is your last day as a single woman?" My best friend Tiddo asked as drank beer while waiting for others to arrive

I shrugged, "in my mind I haven't been single for a while"

"Yeah cause Fifi got you hooked Maine!" He chuckled. I laughed with him.

"You're still not over her, are you?" He asked seriously after a second of silence.

I already knew who he was talking about.

"A small part of me still thinks about her. About what could've been. I don't think I'll ever forget her Tee" I said to him honestly

He nodded in understanding, "I know fam"

"But I also know that you deserve Fiona, she understands you" he said

I couldn't deny that. I don't know a lot of women that would be okay with their partner still mourning their dead girlfriends after 7 years.

She really is special.

The rest of my friends arrived within a space of an hour. My bachelor party was promised to be epic.

I was a bit skeptical about it. Honesty, I wanted a quiet evening to myself. Maybe watch a basketball match while drinking beer.

But a part of me also didn't want think about how much I missed Robyn more now than any other time.

I wish she would've just given me more time.

The club was booming by the time we arrived. A naked girl holding a tray filled with glasses of alcohol passed me giving me a flirtatious wink.

We order alcohol and strippers took notice of our table.

The guys had big breasts on their faces and enjoying themselves while I declined a dance and let my eyes wonder

I was bored.

I found myself driving to the cemetery. I still knew where she was laid by heart.

I walked in the cemetery, avoiding to look at the headstones around me.

I hated this place but I just needed to talk to her.

I found her white tombstone that had her name engraved on it.

It saddened me that it was so plain.

Robyn Lilly Fenty

2 March 1996 - 3 December 2014

Was all it said. She was buried next to her father.

I sat in silence for a while. Trying to form a sentence to speak. I found myself speechless though.

The pain in my chest throbbed when i ran my index finger on the tombstone. The coldness reminded me of how much time I used to sit here.

Hoping she would reappear. Even if I was hallucinating. Just to had to feel her presence with me again.

"Why Rob?" A sob that came out of nowhere jumped out of me

My chest clenched with unbearable pain. Similar to the one I felt 7 years ago.

"H... how could... you... leave me?" I sobbed In between words.

I tried to calm myself so i could speak to her.

"I thought... I thought you at least cared about how I feel. How much i loved you." I said wiping the tears that feel uncontrollably

"I just wanted to be there for you Robby. I wanted to be your everything. You just needed to give me a little bit more time. I just needed you to hold on for me baby" I said before crying again.

I felt as broken as I did seven years ago when I got the call.

I was supposed to be healing or have healed but i felt too empty without her.

She was the love of my life.