Beautiful You - 2

Fenty Residence

Robyn walked in to the sound of her father coughing, she quickly went to attend him. "Dad, did you take your medicine??" She asked the shuddering man.

It was painful to watch the man who used to be so strong, who used to stand so tall, now reduced to a weak soul. It was agonizing for Robyn as she came to the realization that the only person left to call family was slowly slipping away from her.

"I'm fine, Robyn... I'm fine" he said as his tone turned soft, he could see the worry in her hazel eyes. It pained him

"Have you eaten? I can make dinner" she said gently as her eyes never left his, he passed her a warm smile

"I've been craving some spaghetti for a while now, I was just afraid to ask" He joked, attempting to replace the frown on his only daughter's face with a smile

It seemed to work when he saw the frown slowly turn into a smirk, close enough. He thought.

"Oh Mr. Fenty, you're so charming" she shook her head while heading to the kitchen, he chuckled softly.

She began humming a song while preparing dinner for them two, her father closed his eyes and listened to his daughter's beautiful voice. Her mother used to hum like that when she was happy, he knew only one person made Robyn happy.

"How is Beyoncé? Assuming you're coming from her house" he asked, he didn't need to turn to look at her in order to know she was now smiling

"She's okay" she answered softly. That's all she said whenever her girlfriend was mentioned by the old man.

Mr Fenty was good to Beyoncé, he partially loved her like his own daughter although he didn't know much about the blonde girl. All he knew was that Robyn was happy because of her.

"You should invite her to dinner one these days, I'd like to pick her brain. Know her intentions with my daughter" he said with his eyes still closed.

"No you'll scare her away, I know how you get" she responded, a slight smile arose on his lips remember all the times he managed to scare her precious boyfriends away

"Those boys were timid, not a good quality in a man. How would he protect you if he's afraid?" He paused, as if he was waiting for her to say something.

"From what I've heard, Beyoncé is more of a man that all of those boys combined" he finished off.

"And who did you hear that from, might I ask?" She asked in a playful tone.

"I have my ways little girl" he said.