Beautiful You- 7 : part I

Fenty Residence

A week after the funeral, Robyn was okay. In front of her girlfriend and other people. She put up a front to restrain from getting those sympathetic stares.

But she was far from being okay, she was damaged. The scars on her thighs and wrists were proof. It was such a pity that she couldn't even let the girl she loved in.

Beyoncé has been trying her very best to take care of her, her own parents started getting worried. Her mother lashed out about her spending too much time with the younger girl and neglecting her books

"I understand that she's going through a lot but baby... don't forget your own life" her mother would argue, Beyoncé would do nothing more than ignore the old woman and driving to the younger girl's house.

Although Beyoncé didn't mind, Robyn did and she tried to push her away.

"You should go home, I'll be fine" the hazel eyed girl said softly as she laid comfortably in the older girl's arms.

"Nah I'm good here, plus You're warmer than my bed" The older girl murmured holding her tighter. Robyn's 5'4 figure seemed to fit in perfectly to her 5'7 body.

"You know I won't fall apart just because you spend one day at your house, right?" She asked the older girl

"I know but I wanna stay here" the brown eyed girl responded.

"But why though? You've been here for 2 whole weeks" she pressed again, Beyoncé backed up from her a little

"If you want me to leave then I'll leave Robyn" she said to the younger girl who remained quiet after.

"Do you want me to go?" Beyoncé asked her, she shook her head no in return.

"Good now let me do my job, come here" she said with a little smile on her face. Robyn sighed a bit but still complied

Although she had planned to push her away, it was not for selfish reasons but so she wouldn't be tied to the disaster she thought herself to be.

"I'm not what's best for you" The younger girl whispered softly that the next person wouldn't hear her

"Let me decide what's best for me" Beyoncé responded after a while before kissing the top of her head softly.