Flash Back||Chapter fifteen

{Flash Back To A Few Weeks Ago}

-Lydia's POV-

Stiles had came over and pounded on the door waiting for me to answer the door so I walked over to the door and opened the door and saw him he walk into the house with a huge grin on his face and I shut the door and turned to him.

"What is it Stiles?" I asked as I raised a questioning brow at him.

"Allison.... was over at Scott's house with his shirt and possibly nothing else!" Stiles said with his grin growing I looked at him and my mouth dropped and then I smiled widely.

"Yes! Allison and Scott are officially back together!" With out thinking I jumped into Stiles' arms he wrapped his arms around me and spun around we both slowly pulled away but we still had our arms around each other and the most awkwardest thing happen..... We Kissed!

Yes kiss full lips on lips action he had asked me out the day before but I hadn't really taken him seriously.

And now that it set in I pulled away from the kiss and smiled at him.

He looked at me weirdly before asking. "What?"

"Oh Um Yes!" I said happily to him.

"Yes? To what?" He asked couriosly.

"Yes... I'll go out with you!" I said and he placed his hands on my cheek and kissed me again and again until I broke the kiss pulled my phone out and tried to call Allison but she never answered after I reached seven times I lost count.

--------------

-Scott POV-

After Stiles left and my mom came home Allison and I started to make out and doing what we were doing I had tried putting a new condom but I saw it was broken and I thought maybe Allison was on birth control and we started back up...

--------------

-Stiles POV-

Since Allison nor Scott answered mime and Lydia's call we decided to do something else so we sat on her bed and started to kiss she had her arms around my neck and my arms were on her hips as I slowly brought her onto my lap as we kissed which was the best thing ever.

Lydia stopped when she got a phone call finally it was Allison!

I just spaced as they talked and then covered my ears as Lydia had scream I'm mean she was on my lap for crying out loud.

{Flash back over}

Notes:

Sorry it was a short Chapter but I will make a longer one soon so wish me luck!

~ LoyalProtecter <3