What will stop him?||Chapter Five

Scott Please do not do this! I thought.

"Scott don't do this I swear it was an accident I tried to sit up and ended up rolling of the side of the bed." I said.

I was still on the floor he growled and his eyes went blood red and Isaac's eyes went ember yes Isaac jumped on him I started to carry around my Chinese ring daggers in case I pulled them out and walked over to them I was really upset at both of them.

"Knock it off or else!" I yelled at them.

I ran over I pulled them off each other and held the dagger at them.

"You two need to stop what ever this is do you understand me???" I asked them both they nodded I waited for Isaac to walk in his room when he did he slammed the door I looked at Scott and put my Chinese Daggers away I look at Scott and push him into his room I shut the door after I pushed him in and walk over to Isaac room.

"Isaac you should get out of here till Scott cools off." I told Isaac he looked at me and nodded he got up walked over to me and hugged me I smiled and hugged him back he pulled away and walked out the room as I followed him out the room he walked down the hall and down the stairs I stood there till I herd the door open and then close I walked to the top of the stairs to make sure he was gone I then smiled to myself and walked back into Scott's room and he was standing there mad I looked at him and shut the door behind me.

"Allison!" Scott raised his voice.

Great now I'm in the dog house! Just fan-fucking-tasic.