For The First Time

Start from the beginning

He quickly slipped another slicked finger in. He began to scissor the younger. Jimin moaned. Hoseok moved the in and out faster. "Hyung." Jimin said breathlessly. Hoseok looked up at the younger. "I'm ready, hyung."

Hoseok moved his fingers before he leaned down and began to kiss the younger. Jimin ran his hands down Hoseok's back. Hoseok's tip pressed up against Jimin's tight little hole. Jimin's breath hitched in his chest as the elder began to push through. Hoseok stopped abruptly. "Fuck, I forgot the condom."

He started to get up, but Jimin pulled him back down. "I don't care hyung. Please. Make love to me right now." Jimin whispered against Hoseok's lips. Hoseok blushed as his heart skipped a beat. Hoseok attacked the boy's lips.
Jimin moaned as he made out with his lover.

Hoseok's skilled tongue swirled around Jimin's, doing a good job distracting the younger. Hoseok moved down to Jimin's neck leaving a couple kisses before he moved to his jawline. Hoseok took a deep breath be fore he pressed a few soft kisses on Jimin's lips. "I'm sorry baby." Hoseok whispered.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. Before he could speak, Hoseok pushed his tip through. Jimin began to tear up as he gasped. Hoseok attacked his lips again as he slowly pushed himself all the way in.

Jimin dug his nails into the elder's back, scratching it up. Hoseok slowly pulled back before pushing back in. Jimin moaned loudly. He repeated his movements at a stable pace for a while. Hoseok then sat up and held the younger's legs up as he moved his hips a little bit faster. Jimin whimpered and whined, but the pain eventually subsided.

Jimin licked his lips as he looked at Hoseok with lust-crazed eyes. "Go faster, daddy." Jimin said. Hoseok sped up a bit. Jimin moaned the elder's name loudly. Hoseok watched as Jimin's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he thrust harder and upward.

Hoseok gripped onto Jimin's thighs, digging his nails into them. Hoseok slowed down for a moment, he slowly pulled back then thrusted in a lot harder than before. "Oh fuck! Right there, Daddy!" Jimin yelled. Hoseok slowly began to hit him in the same spot.

He sped up, hitting it so hard and fast it would cause the younger to scream. And he screamed. Hoseok watched as Jimin reached back and gripped the headboard. Jimin's arm muscles flexed as he held onto it. Hoseok almost lost control as he looked down at Jimin.

His lips were slightly parted, sweat dripped down his face. A thin layer coated his neck and chest. Hoseok was starting to have a hard time controlling himself, but he kept a steady pace. Jimin's body began to tremble a bit as he felt his climax getting closer. "Fuck, Hoseok-hyung! I'm gonna cum!"

Hoseok wanted nothing more then to push the younger to his absolute limit, but Hoseok only sped up once he heard Jimin gasp, his breaths becoming shorter, his chest elevated at a fastened pace. Jimin's legs trembled in Hoseok's hands as he released all over himself and the elder. "HOSEOK!!!" He screamed out in pure ecstasy.

Hoseok closed his eyes, he wanted to pound into the younger, but he slowed down and pulled out. Jimin tried to regulate his breathing. He blushed as he noticed Hoseok, who was now standing at the foot of the bed, staring at him. Jimin slowly got up and walked over to the elder.

He got down on his knees and kissed on his tip. He placed his hands on Hoseok's thighs as he slowly began to suck on him. Hoseok bit his lip and watched as Jimin quickly swallowed him. Jimin locked eyes with the elder as he deep throated him.

Hoseok moaned loudly before he started to fuck the younger's throat. Jimin gagged around him, turning the elder on even more. "Oh fuck!" Jimin choked, but didn't pull his head away. He was enjoying it just as much as the elder was. Hoseok grunted as he held Jimin's head down and released down his throat. "Oh fuck baby... God damn, Jimin..."

Hoseok felt his body relax, so he let go of his grip. Jimin sucked on his cock for a little bit before Hoseok picked him up and laid him on the bed. He crawled next to Jimin and wrapped his arms around his waist as he laid down. He began to kiss on Jimin's neck and shoulders.

"That.... that was amazing, hyung." Jimin said breathlessly. Hoseok smiled. "It was." Jimin smiled as he turned around in Hoseok's arms. Jimin smiled more as he gently caressed the elder's cheek. He then nuzzled into Hoseok's neck.

He traced hearts on the elder's chest as Hoseok smiled and played with his hair. They laid there in silence for a couple minutes. "Hyung?" Jimin looked up at the elder boy. "Hmm?" Hoseok hummed in response. "When did you realize you were in love with me?"

Hoseok pursed his lips in thought. "When I was eight." Jimin sat up and looked at Hoseok's face. "Hyung, I was five-" Hoseok waved him off. "Okay, Let me explain. Not when I realized, but now that I'm twenty years old and am in love, I can say with confidence that I was in love with you when I was eight. I still have to same exact feeling. Now as to when I actually realized it? I was twelve. You and I were partnered up to dance together and I was mad-"

Jimin chuckled. "I remember that." "She partnered us up, knowing fully well that we-, I, didn't like you." Jimin laughed and squeaked a bit. "I think she knew about us before we did hyung."

Hoseok blushed and smiled. "A-anyways... it was our turn to get her help and you stomped your feet and said 'I'd rather never dance again, than dance with HIM.' That... that broke my heart, I mean I didn't know why at the time. But then later in the changing room, you came up to me and said, "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings hyung. I didn't mean what I said. You seemed uncomfortable dancing with me so I said that to get you a new partner. I hope you guys dance well! Fighting!" Then you smiled."

Jimin tried to suppress the one he had now. Hoseok smiled brightly after Jimin laughed again. That adorable little squeak of his escaping his lips. "You smiled and it made me feel so warm and happy. My heart was racing. But I couldn't smile back because...well... I hated you. So yeah... here we are eight years later..."

Hoseok sat up and leaned in close to Jimin. "We're together..." Hoseok gently brushed their lips together and whispered. "And so in love..." Jimin smiled as he kissed the elder roughly and passionately, throwing Hoseok off. Hoseok continued to kiss Jimin as he laid the boy back down.

He slowly pulled away and looked at the other. Jimin gently ran his fingers down Hoseok's chest. "Hyung?" Hoseok bit his bottom lip. "Yes, baby boy?" Jimin blushed a bit, but the blush spread across his cheeks as he spoke. "Hyung... I want you to sink your seed into me." Jimin said before he looked up into Hoseok's eyes.

Hoseok was bright red. His mouth was slightly ajar. He opened and closed it a couple times before speaking. "A-Are... you uh... sure... you want.... that?" Jimin sat up and nodded his head quickly. "I wanna feel you inside of me... I mean down my throat is nice and all, I like that, I just-" Hoseok put his hand over the younger's mouth.

Jimin blushed as he caught a glimpse of the look in his lover's eyes. Hoseok licked his lips slowly before he moved his hand. The elder asked his next question in a voice that was a couple octaves lower than normal.

"What's your safe word?"