Cherry Blossoms

"Hobi?" Yoongi called out. No one answered. He groaned as the pounding in his head became more eminent. "Hyung?" Yoongi blushed a bit as he recognized the voice. He slowly sat up as Taehyung walked in with a tray. "Taehyung? What-" Taehyung set the tray on Yoongi's lap and sat next to him.

"I stayed with you so Jiminie-hyung and Hobi-hyung could have some more time together." Taehyung said. Yoongi nodded and took the medication before he started to eat. Taehyung sighed and ran his fingers through his hair as they sat in silence. Yoongi looked up from his food and into Taehyung's eyes after a couple moments. The younger gulped before he spoke. "Hyung..." Yoongi placed his hand over Taehyung's, making him become silent again. "We need to talk, Taehyung."

-

"Jimin! Get up and get dressed!" Jimin's mother yelled from downstairs. Jimin groaned and sat up. "Why mom?!" Jimin shouted. "Just get up!" She shouted. Jimin sighed as he sat up.

He got up, showered and got dressed. He walked downstairs and smiled at his mother. "Morning, mom- ...hyung?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as Hoseok stood up and smiled at him. "Morning Jiminie!" Hoseok said joyfully. Jimin's mother smiled. "What... hyung, it's like ten something in the morning. What are you doing here?" Jimin asked.

Hoseok smiled and took a step closer to Jimin. "I wanted to take you out for breakfast, I figured Yoongi-hyung and Taehyungie wouldn't be up yet... so no interruptions." Hoseok Jimin smiled and hugged Hoseok. "Where are we going?" Hoseok smiled and kissed Jimin's cheek. "You'll see!"

-

"Feeling any better, hyung?" Taehyung asked Yoongi as he walked back inside the room. Yoongi smiled a bit and nodded. "Yeah, thank you for staying and taking care of me..." Yoongi said as he looked at the younger. Taehyung just nodded.

Yoongi pulled the towel from his waist. Taehyung blushed and stared at the elder's backside. "Taehyungie..." Yoongi said as he turned around. "Taehyung?" Taehyung was staring at Yoongi's exposed cock. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "Why is your face so red-oh. Shit... I'm sorry, I just... old habits I guess..." Yoongi said with a shrugged as his face turned red. Taehyung stood up walked over to Yoongi. "Hyung..."

Yoongi watched as Taehyung wrapped his hand around his cock. "Taehyung-" Taehyung whispered into Yoongi's ear. "Just one last time... please?" Yoongi watched as Taehyung got down on his knees. "I- f-fuck!~" Yoongi moaned as Taehyung put him half way into his mouth.

He bit down on his bottom lip as Taehyung looked up at him and slowly began to suck on his cock. Yoongi ran his fingers through Taehyung's hair. He took his other hand and placed it behind Taehyung's head, pushing his head closer as he began to thrust into the younger's mouth.

Taehyung gripped onto Yoongi's thighs, his nails digging into Yoongi's soft skin as he began to gag. Yoongi moaned out every time he'd hit the back of Taehyung's throat. He gripped Taehyung's hair and pulled him away. Yoongi pulled him up to his feet. He backed the younger boy up to his bed. "Hyung... I'm-" "Take your clothes off." Yoongi whispered before he sat down on the bed.

Taehyung blushed, turning to face Yoongi before he quickly did as he was told. Taehyung walked in between Yoongi's legs and looked down at him with hooded eyes. He gently traced Yoongi's features as he admired them.

"You're so beautiful hyung.... I have been so lucky to have loved you all these years...." Taehyung whispered. Yoongi reached up to wipe some of Taehyung's tears. "As have I... I love you, Taehyung..." Taehyung chuckled a bit through his tears. Yoongi cupped Taehyung's face in his hands as he guided the younger's lips to his own.

-

Jimin squeaked as he laughed. "Hyung! Get down! You're going to fall and bust your head open!" Hoseok smiled as he balanced himself on the wall. They were currently walking through the park.

Hoseok was walking on a stone wall that was wrapped around the lake. "I'll be fine!" Jimin shook his head and watched. "Don't say- Hyung!" Jimin ran around to the other side of the wall and sighed as he looked down at Hoseok. Hoseok was laughing and pointing at Jimin. "You got so scared! Your voice-!" Jimin pouted a bit, trying to suppress the smile that was trying to escape. "I hate you! That wasn't funny!"

Hoseok stood up and brushed himself off. He smiled brightly at Jimin as he walked over to him. "It was hilarious and you most definitely don't hate me." Hoseok whispered the last part as he looked into Jimin's eyes. Jimin blushed and smiled as he wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck. "I don't..." he whispered back. Hoseok smiled against Jimin's lips as they kissed.

Jimin blushed as Hoseok pulled away. "You okay, babe?" Hoseok asked Jimin. Jimin leaned against the wall. "B-Babe?" Hoseok giggled a bit. "You're adorable. But let's hurry! I bet you're hungry." Hoseok said before he turned around and bent down a bit. Jimin hopped onto his back, wrapping his arms around his neck and his legs around his waist. Hoseok walked back around the wall.

"Hyung, the car is that-" "I told you, it's a surprise!" Jimin giggled and closed his eyes. "Alright, then I won't look until you say so!" Hoseok smiled as he continued to walk. He walked up to a pavilion that was surrounded by beautiful cherry blossom trees. Hoseok smiled and stopped right before he stepped into the pavilion. "You can open your eyes, Jiminie."

Jimin gasped a bit as he got down off of Hoseok's back. "It's so beautiful here, hyung..." Jimin said in awe as he watched the wind blow some of the flowers around. Hoseok smiled and walked over to the table that had food set up on it. Jimin turned to look at Hoseok. "You planned all this by yourself, hyung?"

Hoseok smiled and got Jimin's plate ready. "Yes, I mean my parents helped me make it happen, but I came up with the idea!" Jimin smiled as he took his plate. "My dad made the food... I tried but... yeah..." Jimin laughed a bit at Hoseok's cute pout. "Well I would of loved it either way. Thank you hyung. This is really sweet of you." Hoseok sat down across from Jimin. "I love you, Jimin..."

Jimin blushed and coughed a bit. "H-hyung... why must you say that so often?" Jimin asked shyly. Hoseok smiled and reached across the table for Jimin's hand. Jimin could feel his ears turning red as he looked up from their hands. "Because, I have to say it to your face as many times as I can..." Hoseok looked down at their hands and smiled softly. "I wasted so much time, not saying it to you... that I don't want you to leave me thinking that I'm not actually in love with you. Because I am."

Hoseok met Jimin's eyes. "I am so in love with you. You're one of the most selfless, most caring, sweet, extremely talented people I know. You are so beautiful, inside and out. The biggest mistake and regret of my life is and will be not allowing myself to be with you."

Jimin wiped away at his tears. "Hyung-" Hoseok leaned forward a bit and kissed Jimin's hand. "We should hurry up and eat." Hoseok said with a smile. "This is just the start of our day."