For The First Time

"Fuck hyung..." Jimin said as Hoseok sucked on his neck. Hoseok attacked the younger's lips once again before he pulled his shirt off then Jimin's.

Hoseok gently tossed Jimin onto the bed and stood in front of him. They were both breathing heavily. Jimin watched as Hoseok removed his shoes and pants. Jimin would of removed his own, but he was in shock. He couldn't believe this was happening.

Hoseok pulled his phone out and turned it off before setting it down. "Baby." Hoseok said in a deep voice. Jimin blushed and gave Hoseok his phone. Hoseok turned his off and set it on top of his own. "No interruptions this time. At all."

Jimin blushed more and watched as Hoseok walked back and stood in front of him. Hoseok finished undressing Jimin before he pulled his own boxers down. Hoseok slowly began to crawl on top of Jimin, he kissed him over and over as he laid him back.

Hoseok kissed along Jimin's jawline slowly. "I love you so much, Jimin." Hoseok whispered. Jimin entangled his fingers in the elder's hair. Hoseok moved the the other side of Jimin's neck and left soft, wet, heated kisses. "I'll love you til the day I die." Hoseok whispered. Jimin moaned a little. He tilted his head to the side a bit as Hoseok kissed down his neck then down to his chest.

Jimin licked his lips as Hoseok looked up at him and flicked the tip of his tongue against Jimin's nipple. Jimin flinched a bit, his breathing grew a bit heavier as Hoseok began to suck softly on it.

Jimin moaned and rubbed his legs against Hoseok's. Hoseok looked up into Jimin's eyes as he moved over and did the same to the other nipple.

Jimin bit down on his bottom lip hard as Hoseok kissed down his abs. He traced some of them with the tip of his tongue. The elder the kissed down and kissed across Jimin's pelvic, right above his excited member.

Jimin's breath hitched as he watched Hoseok move back, his eyes locked onto the youngers. Hoseok licked Jimin's tip. "Fuck..." Jimin moaned.

Hoseok slowly sucked on the tip, swiping the tip of his tongue across the top. Jimin moaned and gripped the bed sheets. Hoseok put him further into his mouth and sucked harder.

Jimin moved his hands to Hoseok's hair and ran his fingers through it. Hoseok looked up into Jimin's eyes as he slowly pulled off of his cock. "Oh fuck, hyung, you're so fucking hot!" Jimin said. Hoseok smirked before he put the younger back in his mouth and sucked hard.

After a couple more minutes, Jimin moaned out Hoseok's name. "I'm gonna cum, daddy!" Hoseok slowly pulled away and stood up. Jimin whimpered and pouted as he looked up at the elder. "Daddy-!" Hoseok chuckled a bit. "Not yet baby..." Jimin watched as Hoseok walked over and grabbed a condom and the lube.

He then went back to the spot where he was standing before. Jimin bit his lip before he crawled over and his eyes locked on his hyung's sprung member. Hoseok hadn't notice because he was trying to open the condom.

Jimin opened his mouth and leaned forward, he wrapped his lips around the elder and closed his eyes as slowly began to suck. Hoseok looked down. "Baby you don't-...damn.." Hoseok bit his lip as he watched his lover. He would of stopped him, because he wanted the night to be about Jimin and making him feel good, but the look on the younger's face kept him from doing so.

Jimin looked like he was in complete and utter bliss as he sucked on Hoseok harder. Hoseok pushed the younger's hair back and licked his lips as Jimin forced him further down his throat. Hoseok moaned and thrusted forward. "Fuck baby...." Jimin looked up at the elder and blushed.

Hoseok pushed the boy away and laid him back. He poured some lube onto his fingers. Jimin spread his legs and bit his lip as Hoseok pressed his middle finger into the younger's eager hole. Jimin gripped the sheets as Hoseok moved his finger in and out.