Keeping Secrets And Planning Surprises

"Hyung! You're going over to Jiminie-hyung's today." Jungkook said. Hoseok looked up from his plate of food. "What? I am?" Jungkook nodded as he walked over to his brother. "I want some alone time with Jihyun-hyung. They're leaving tomorrow."

Hoseok sighed. "I know Jungkook." Jungkook pouted. "I'm sorry, hyung..." Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait... are you and Jihyun...together?" Jungkook blushed and bit his bottom lip to suppress his smile. "Yeah... he asked me to be his boyfriend yesterday." Hoseok chuckled. "Before or after you two had sex?"

Jungkook smirked. "Before we started our third round." Hoseok glared at his brother. "Jungkook-!" Jungkook laughed. "I'm sorry hyung! It was after the first time. I swear." Hoseok rubbed his forehead. "How... you two will be so far apart-" "Isn't that what you and Jiminie-hyung are doing?" Hoseok scoffed a bit at himself. "I didn't ask..." Jungkook sucked in a breath of air. "Welp..." A light bulb went off in Hoseok head. "Actually, Kookie, could you two do something for me today? I was going to ask you to distract him... but..."

Hoseok was whispering into Jungkook's ear when there was a knock on the door. "That's them, hyung." Hoseok jumped up. "I gotta shower first!" Hoseok ran upstairs as Jungkook went to let in the Park brothers. Jihyun smiled and embraced Jungkook tightly. "Hey baby." Jungkook blushed and giggled as he and Jihyun kissed over and over.

Jimin sighed and walked inside. He eyed the couch then looked at the couple whose lips were glued together. "Get a room, jeez." Jimin said. "Hobi-hyung is upstairs." Jungkook said before Jihyun attacked his lips again. Jimin ran upstairs and walked into Hoseok's room.

Jungkook pulled away from his boyfriend and smiled. "I know we said we were going to make today about us, but Hobi-hyung needs our help baby." Jihyun nodded. "It's also for Jiminie-hyung." Jihyun smiled. "Then we definitely must help!"

Jimin sat down on the bed. He sighed as he looked around the room. His eyes landed on the dresser, making him blush instantly. He heard a light chuckle from the doorway. "We can do it against the dresser if you want to, baby." Jimin blushed and shook his head.

He became lost for words as the elder walked over to him, wet from just having gotten out of the shower. Hoseok smirked as he stood in front of Jimin. Jimin could only stare at the elder's bare chest and abs. "Hi." Hoseok said. Jimin waved as he continued to stare. Hoseok laughed and waved his hand in front of Jimin's face. "Jiminie?"

Jimin bit his bottom lip as he stood up, he pulled his shirt off. Hoseok raised both of his eyebrows. "What what you doing?" "Hyung, you're already naked! Let's just-" Hoseok sighed and handed Jimin back his shirt. "I can't just rush into sex with you, Jimin." Jimin pouted. "Why not? It's not like you're a virgin." Jimin said in a cute pouty voice.

Hoseok sighed and walked over to his dresser. "Jimin, could you close your eyes?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "I've already seen-" "Jimin." Jimin rolled his eyes then closed them as Hoseok got dressed. Hoseok sighed again and sat next to the younger. Jimin looked over at him and pouted. "You don't want to have sex with me?"

Hoseok chuckled softly and leaned back on his hands. "Oh, I do. I want nothing more to rip your clothes off of you, bend you over and fuck you till you beg me to stop... but I can't." Jimin pouted. "Why not?! That's what I want! You could even tie me up if you want, just fuck me!" Jimin whined.

Hoseok pushed the younger back and climbed on top of him, pinning his arms over his head. "I love you, Park Jimin. That's why I can't. I should make love to you." Jimin sighed. "Then do that!" "I can't!" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Do you not actually love me then? I'm so confused hyung."

Hoseok sighed and leaned down a bit. "I don't know how to make love, I don't want you to regret anything. I am not confident enough to be intimate with you because you intimidate me. I want everything to be perfect-" "Hyung, Nothing is perfect." Hoseok chuckled and gently grabbed Jimin's face. "How many times do I have to tell you, Jimin. You. Are. Perfect. I'm sorry-"

Jimin sat up and looked into the elder's eyes. "Hyung... please... this is my last night here." Jimin whispered. "I just want to be with you. You can just think of it as a mindless fuck if you have to! It'll be special and amazing for me not matter what because it'll be with you." Hoseok stood up and shook his head. "Jimin, I can't." Jimin sighed and nodded. "Fine."

Jimin stood up and smiled. "So! What are we doing today?" Hoseok shrugged. "Well, we have to check on hyung and Tae. I'm sure you want to spend sometime with Taehyung." Jimin nodded. "Let's do that first, then we can figure out what we're going to do." Hoseok took Jimin's hand in his own and lead him downstairs.

They both sighed at their brothers who were making out on the couch. "We're leaving guys." Jimin said. Jihyun hummed before he laid Jungkook back on the couch, their lips still attached. Jimin and Hoseok walked outside. "Shit, babe, I forgot my phone. You can go ahead and get in the car." Hoseok said as he handed Jimin the keys.

Hoseok walked back inside and sat on the small table in front of the couch. The two younger boys pulled away from each other and sat up. "Thank you guys." Jihyun smirked as he looked at his boyfriend. "No, thank you, hyung."

They started to lean in again but stopped once Hoseok cleared his throat. "Guys!" The younger boys blushed and turned to face Hoseok. "Sorry, hyung." They both said. Hoseok shook his head. He pulled a hotel key out of his pocket and a wad of cash. "So you just want the petals like... everywhere?" Jungkook asked.

Hoseok thought for a moment. "Do a trail, start it from the doors of the bedroom till the bed then just scatter them on the bed, putting them into a heart would be too cheesy." Jungkook nodded. "How did hyung take you rejecting him?" Jihyun asked.

Hoseok sighed. "I think it hurt him, but hopefully this will make up for it. I just want to be alone with him and make sure we don't get interrupted." Jihyun nodded and smiled. "He's gonna love it hyung, don't worry." Hoseok smiled. "Thanks Jihyun. Thank you guys again. I'll see you both tomorrow."

Hoseok walked into the kitchen and grabbed his phone before he walked out to Jimin. "Ready baby?" Hoseok asked once he got into the car. "Yes, Do you have any tissues?" Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. "Taehyungie is most likely going to cry and I want to be prepared." Hoseok laughed. "We'll grab some on our way there."