Can't Be With You, Can't Be Without You

"That movie was crazy good!" Jimin said as he and Hoseok left the movie theater. "How come we went to the movies in the middle of the day though?" Jimin asked as he eyed Hoseok suspiciously. Hoseok chuckled. "What do you have planned, Jung Hoseok?" "I'll never tell." The elder said. Jimin laughed as they walked to the car.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows in thought. Hoseok looked over at him. "What's wrong babe?" Jimin slightly blushed, not yet being used to the elder calling him that yet. "It's just- have you heard from them at all today?"

Hoseok gave Jimin a confused look. "Who?" "Taehyung and Yoongi-hyung." Hoseok shook his head. "No... I hope everything is okay." Jimin sighed. "We should go check on them." Jimin said. Hoseok nodded as he started the car.

-

"YOONGI!!!" Taehyung screamed, his voice a bit hoarse from the previous screams. Taehyung breathed out slowly and steadily as Yoongi slowed down. Yoongi kissed on the younger's neck and chest. Taehyung hummed out in satisfaction.

Yoongi whispered into his ear. "Are you hungry?" Taehyung nodded and smiled as Yoongi kissed him. Yoongi reached over Taehyung to grab his phone. Taehyung smiled and watched the elder, he brought his hand up to push back Yoongi's sweat soaked hair.

Yoongi smiled at Taehyung before he ordered their food. He set his phone back down and place his hand on Taehyung's cheek. "I love you." Taehyung said as he caressed Yoongi's cheek with the back of his hand. "I love you too... but, Tae, we really need to talk now." Taehyung smirked a bit. "Or... we could go again before our food comes."

Yoongi sighed and removed himself from inside of the younger. Taehyung moaned a bit and sighed. "Hyung-" Yoongi stood up and put his boxers on. "Hyung, I'm sorry! I'll be serious from now on. We have to talk about this. Especially, if we want there to be an us in the future."

Yoongi sighed as he rubbed his temples. "Tae-" Taehyung sat up, worry and fear showed on his face. "You... You don't want to be with me anymore?" Yoongi sat back down and held Taehyung's hands. "I didn't say that, Taehyung."

Taehyung sniffled a bit as he waited for Yoongi to continue. Yoongi sighed and pulled Taehyung closer to him. "Taehyung... I... I'm moving."

-

Hoseok couldn't keep his eyes off of Jimin as they rode up in the elevator. Jimin could feel the elder's intense stare. He blushed and cleared his throat. "Hyung?" "Yes, beautiful?" Jimin turned red. "C-could you look at the buttons or-or something? You're making me nervous."

Hoseok chuckled and took a step closer to Jimin. "I am?" Hoseok whispered. Jimin turned red and looked up at Hoseok. "You're cute when you're nervous." Hoseok whispered. Jimin looked down at Hoseok's lips. Jimin began to lean in a bit but the elevator doors opened. Hoseok took Jimin's hand and lead him down to Yoongi's apartment.

-

"I want to go with you." Taehyung said as he climbed onto Yoongi's lap. "Taehyung, no... you're still in high school." Taehyung cupped Yoongi's face in his hands. "Hyung, I can't live without you and Jimin... please, let me go with you!" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "Jimin? He's moving?" Taehyung nodded. "Yeah... I thought- Ugh! Hyungie, please! Don't leave me..." Yoongi kissed Taehyung on the side of his head. "I love you, Taehyung... but I've made up my mind. And you can't go with me baby."

Taehyung sighed and leaned into Yoongi's embrace. "What... what am I going to do?" Yoongi chuckled softly. "Finish school. Meet some new friends. Get a job or two? Whatever you want. Just make sure you take care of yourself... you can maybe even... date." Taehyung looked up at Yoongi. "No, you're the only one for me." Yoongi kissed Taehyung's neck. "Taehyung... I love you. I always will." Yoongi looked into Taehyung's eyes. "And maybe we're destined to be together, but not right now. Right now, we need to focus on ourselves-"

Taehyung pouted a bit as Yoongi stood up as there was a knock at the door. "Hyung-" Yoongi smiled. "It's probably just the food." Yoongi grabbed his robe and walked to the front door. "Hobi-" Hoseok nodded. "We hadn't heard from you two, we wanted to make sure everything was okay." Yoongi moved to let them in. "We're fine... we've just been...talking." Jimin rolled his eyes. "Sure." Yoongi blushed a bit. "It was our last time, okay?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Last?" Yoongi sighed. "You two can go ahead and sit down, I'll be right back." Yoongi said before he left.

Hoseok sighed and sat down on the couch. Jimin sat next to him. There was a little space between them. Jimin scooted closer. "Baby, do you want to sit on my lap?" Hoseok asked with a chuckle. Jimin blushed. "I- Pft- No." Jimin folded his arms across his chest. Hoseok chuckled deeply and leaned in closer to Jimin. "You sure?" Jimin pouted and avoided Hoseok's gaze. Hoseok smirked and leaned back.

Jimin's eyes slowly moved over to Hoseok again. He made the mistake of looking at the elder's crotch. Jimin gulped and became red in the face. Hoseok placed his arm behind Jimin. "Baby-" Jimin whimpered a bit as he closed his eyes. Hoseok scooted a bit closer. "Baby. Are you okay?" Jimin crossed his legs. "Yep."

-

"Hyung-" Taehyung watched as Yoongi sat down next to him. "Hoseok and Jimin are in the living room." Taehyung pouted and nodded. "Okay..." Taehyung stood up and started to put his clothes on. "Baby, just put your robe on." Taehyung stopped and furrowed his eyebrows. "They're probably here to take me home, hyung."

Yoongi moved to sit on the foot of the bed. He pulled Taehyung between his leg. He rubbed on the younger's thighs. "I'm leaving soon... I want to spend my last days here with you." Taehyung smiled and played with Yoongi's hair. "How many more days?" Yoongi sighed. "I leave in about four days... they want me out there as soon as possible."

Taehyung kissed Yoongi. "I'll stay here with you until you leave, hyung." Yoongi smiled and kissed Taehyung a couple times. He and Yoongi began to make out, Yoongi pulling the younger onto his lap. Yoongi grabbed Taehyung's ass, causing the boy to let out a moan.

Jimin and Hoseok both blushed slightly. Jimin whimpered a bit more before he quickly stood up. "We should leave hyung!" Hoseok stood up as well and chuckled. "Well-" There was a knock on the door. Hoseok sighed and answered it.

He took Taehyung and Yoongi's food and set it down in the kitchen. "Hyung! Your guy's food is on the table!" "Call us if you need anything!" Jimin yelled as Hoseok tried to push him out of the apartment. "Don't! We won't answer!" Jimin gasped as Hoseok shut the door. "Hyung! They-" Hoseok smiled and grabbed Jimin's face, he kissed him a bunch of times.

"They aren't our problem tonight. It's just you and me." Hoseok said. Jimin smiled and bit his bottom lip. "Come on, lets go have some fun." Hoseok said as he dragged Jimin towards the elevators.