Offers

"So, are you two together?" Taehyung asked. Jimin shook his head. "I put him in the friend zone." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "Why...?" Jimin sighed. "Because, Taehyung... I'm MOVING. There's no point."

Taehyung wiped his tears and hugged Jimin tightly. "I'm not sure you know Hoseok-hyung as well as you think. He's very stubborn. He won't stop trying." Jimin shook his head. "No, I think he understood.... but, what are you going to do?" Taehyung let go of Jimin and sighed. "I need to talk to him.... I broke up with Jackson when I walked him out, just so you know."

Jimin cocked an eyebrow. "Did you? Really?" Taehyung nodded. "I swear." Jimin nodded. "Good-" "So I can get Yoongi back." Jimin groaned. "No. No no no. That is so not what you two need right now! You both need to take time apart and figure out what you both want! Yoongi might not be as quick to forgive you this time."

Taehyung ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. "But.... I love him... I don't know if I can go without seeing his cute little face.... hearing his laugh, seeing his to-die-for gummy smile.... oh my god... I fucked up. What was I thinking!" Taehyung said mostly to himself before he started to cry again. Jimin sighed and stood up. "Don't forget... he cheated too."

-

Hoseok sighed as he looked over at the clock in the kitchen. He pulled his phone out of his pocket.

There were numerous missed calls from Yoongi. Hoseok didn't want to, but he decided to call the elder back. "Hyung-" "Hooooseeokkk! Buddy! What are you doing right now?" Hoseok scoffed. "You're drunk. Seriously, hyung?!" Yoongi sighed. "Blah blah blah. So what if I am? It's fun! Anyways, you should definitely come out and drink with me!"

Hoseok pinched the bridge of his nose. "Can you send me your location?" "Yes." Hoseok sighed. "Alright, alright. I'll be there as soon as I can. Stay. Put." "Yes. Sir!" The last thing Hoseok heard was Yoongi laugh. Hoseok groaned loudly and rubbed his temples. He sighed and called Jimin.

-

"Hello?" Hoseok smiled as soon as he heard Jimin's voice. "Hey, Jiminie... I kind of have a situation that I need help with..."

Jimin nodded. "What is it hyung?" "Yoongi-hyung is drunk off his ass..." Jimin sighed. "I have Taehyung with me still... but we'll be there soon." "Thanks, see you soon. I love you."

Jimin turned red, his mouth was agape. Hoseok had hung up after those last three words, but Jimin was still in shock. Taehyung waved his hand in front of Jimin's face. "Hyung?" Jimin tried to hide the huge smile and giggle that wanted to pop out.

"Hyung, what did he say?" Jimin waved Taehyung off as he giggled a bit. "Oh just that Yoongi-hyung is drunk and we have to pick him up. He said that he loved me before he hung up, Taehyung..." Taehyung smiled and patted Jimin's back. "Told you, he's not gonna stop." Jimin sighed. "Shhh, lets go."

Hoseok was waiting outside for them. Taehyung moved to the back seat. Hoseok looked back at him. "I'd say something to you... but I feel like Jiminie already yelled at you."

Taehyung pouted and nodded. He shuddered a bit. "It was scary.... never get on his bad side." Hoseok smiled as he looked at Jimin. "Oh, I don't plan to." Jimin turned red and cleared his throat. "Let's go." He said before he started the car.

-

"You two stay, I'll go get him." Hoseok said. Jimin gently grabbed his arm. "What if you need help supporting him?" Hoseok smirked. "It's okay. I'm a big boy, I can handle it." Jimin blushed and let go of him.

He and Taehyung watched as Hoseok walked inside of the club. "Damn... what did I tell you?!" Taehyung said as he lightly slapped Jimin's arm. Jimin sighed. "He's just flirting a bit... it's nothing serious Taehyungie. We are just friends." Taehyung chuckled. "Mhm, sure hyung."