A look of shock and happiness was on her face. I gave her a small pat on the back and walked out.

Once I got into my car, I put my seatbelt on and started it. Everyone else got into the other cars and they followed after me.

****************************************

"Split up. Check the grounds here and work your way up." I told them.

Virgil walked away with me. We stayed in silence, flashing our lights around.

"Aiden should have his gun with him at all times. We saw his car down there and his gun was in there." Virgil said.

"He never cared much. He likes a challenge and an adrenaline rush." I stated, slightly shrugging.

"But Vivian is with him. He wouldn't ever put her in danger." Virgil stated.

"I'll kill him if she's hurt." I muttered, anger rushing through me as we began moving faster.

"You wouldn't put a hand on your cousin. You act like you both hate each other when you clearly don't." Virgil stated, once again.

A gunshot rang out and we both froze. Virgil and I went running to the direction and he quickly stopped, holding me back when we saw two men.

They work with Ben. I remember them too well.

Aiden is on the ground and Vivian looks terrified. I just want to pull her into my arms.

"You shot him!" She screamed and one of the men grabbed her before she could help Aiden.

I held my gun out, aiming it at the man holding Vivian. Virgil made me put my hands down.

"Look." He whispered and I watched. Vivian threw her head back and hit the man.

Shock filled me as she elbowed him in the side and twisted the man's arm behind his back, pushing him into his friend. She quickly went down beside Aiden.

Sick of waiting and watching, Virgil and I held our guns up and shot.

We walked over to them and Vivian didn't bother looking up at us. She's crying and holding onto Aiden.

"Don't you dare give up on me!" She shouted to Aiden who barely has his eyes open.

Virgil and I picked him up and watched as the medical team finally got here. They carried him away on the stretcher and I watched after him.

He'll make it. He better.

Vivian

"Are you okay?" Sam asked as I sat silently in the car. "It's not your fault."

"He took that bullet for me. I was being stupid and kept getting those men angry and Aiden kept telling me to be quiet, but I wouldn't. He could die because of me." I couldn't help but cry.

Sam pulled me into her and rubbed my back. Carlos put a bag on my lap.

"You need to eat." He said and I put the food away. "Vivian-"

"I'm not hungry." I mumbled, wiping my tears away and forcing myself not to cry anymore.

"If you don't eat right now, I'll kill Aiden myself." Logan said, nudging me. He's sitting on my right.

Logan opened the bag and grabbed a sandwich, opening it for me and putting it in my hands.

"Stop the car." I quickly said and Virgil stopped. I climbed out and threw up at the side of the road.

A car stopped near and I felt my hair being held back as I puked my guts out.

I finally stopped and wiped my mouth with my already dirty shirt. I began to cry and turned to Chase. He sighed and pulled me into his arms.

I hugged him tightly as I cried into his chest. He signaled the others to go and they drove off.

"I'm s-sorry, Chase." I pulled back to look at him. "I don't w-want you to stay a-away from me." I shook my head, still crying. "And I'm s-so sorry about Aiden."

Chase pulled me back into him and kissed my head. He rubbed my back and I noticed how much better he's gotten at comforting people.

"George is waiting for you at the house." Chase whispered into my ear once I've calmed down.

"Okay." I muttered and he took my hand in his as we walked to his car.

Chase held the door open for me and I got in. He shut it and went to the drivers seat.

"He'll make it." Chase promised as he began driving. I looked out of the window and frowned.

He better make it. I won't ever forgive myself if he dies.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

Until then✌🏼