She was asking me lately if she was cute, pretty, any sort of admiration on herself, but I pretended that I didn't heard her asking these favors.

She wanted to hear someone to compliment her, and as a genius like her, she started to do a stage play inserting those description she wanted to hear in front of the mirror to satisfy her narcissistic side in a very extra way of achieving it.

I do remember she said that it was from a story that she liked, "Two faced Queen," that she maybe read it from books, from the claim she said it was a best selling book. But I think, that story was just a creation from her head.

Now I get it why she named it that way. I hope she won't kill me one day like how she said it. I just don't tolerate this side of her to help her grow her ego.
It's for the best. (¬_¬;)

And anyway, she was just a kid, so let it be. If she grows up and when she remember that she's doing some crazy things like this, she might call it ridiculous too or crazy like I thought she is.

"Killing won't achieve anything!" She stated with a happy persona. "You're angelic, dazzling, captivating and most of all you'reー"

"You're cute, Miki. Are you going to stop talking to yourself in the mirror now? It will crack because of your stunning cuteness overload and the mirror can't take it."

She turned to me and nodded enthusiastically, "Then just buy another mirror! a big one!" She says, tip-toeing and stretching her arms on the air up wide, describing by body what 'big' is. "And with lights on the sides too," she added.

I thought her role playing will stop right there, but she just somehow like pressed a pause button then talked to me like some advertisement came in the middle of the show and continued what she left off right after.

She let out a deep sigh that somewhere in her script in her head that sighing was a part of it.

"What's with the society's beauty standards anyway? Snow white skin complexion? Big round eyes? Blue irises? Small nose and face? Small waistline like twenty four inches? At least a five feet and six inches height? And a hundred pounds weight? And a very big boobs?"

I don't know what show was running to her head. It's confusing, but I'm certain now after giving it a thought, that this story was an old story written in a book with pictures in it, where a queen talks to herself in the mirror, constantly wanted to know who was the fairest of all, and the mirror will answer her who was the most beautiful person in the world. And after mentioning a girl's name, which is not the Queen's name, she set out to kill that girl who was the most beautiful in the whole kingdom. And the person who was the most beautiful was none other than her adopted daughter.

And she was making a theatrical play version of it in a revised version by her, but whatever.

I'll just let her be, than getting stressed about it.

And by the way, I haven't told you my name yet, right?

I'm Kakashi Hatake and that girl I was talking to and doing a skit, was my daughter, Miki.

Not really my biological daughter, more like a foster.

The third hokage gave me this mission that is to be a father with her. I'll raise her and when she grew up, I'll train her to be a kunoichi. Observe her abilities and skills. Teach her what I know that suits her by her strong point and teach her to cover her weakness.

Basically, just to be a parent to this child.

But I had to prevent other people to know her much about her existence.

But there is one who knew who she was that she's with me, Gai. He knows everything to know about this mission. Gai is coming here sometimes to play with her, that was a relief for me actually. I warned him to not to tell anyone what he knows about her, and he just gave me a thumbs up.