24: BLURRED COLORS

Start from the beginning

"OkAy ShIt i'M ScAreD." The female widened her eyes as she dodged knife after knife. She was able to get slightly closer and delivered a tough, roundhouse kick to his neck. He groaned in pain and stumbled back a bit, getting angrier by the second.

Just as the villain pulled out another knife, [Name] moved to the side, predicting his continuous pattern. Only, he didn't do what she thought he would do.

Instead, he lunged onto her like a rabid wolf. Without time to react, the girl was nicked across the cheek. Warm, red liquid started to flow out of her fresh cut.

"[NAAAAME]!" Izuku screeched, desperately trying to break free of his position on the ground. "DON'T LET HIM DRINK-"

She jumped back, punching him straight in the stomach, not allowing him to drink her blood. The villain groaned and moved back.

"You're giving me a hard time.." He sneered in pain. His jaw was badly bruised, and he was slightly hunched over, as if his ribcage was broken. But [Name]'s success was short lived. 

The villain smirked and brought a finger up to his mouth, and with panic, [Name] realized it had some of her crimson blood on it.

"But I'll give you a much harder time."

He licked his finger and [Name] gasped, unable to move her limbs. She collapsed to the ground and writhed in pain before going completely still. She tried desperately to move something, anything, but it was no use. He must have swiped some of her blood when she wasn't looking.

"I always thought you were interesting, [Name] [L. Name]. You look surprised. Yes, I know your real last name. Your quirk... It has to do with blood, like mine..." The villain said, using a finger to lift [Name]'s chin up and realization struck her. It was the Hero Killer, Stain. He gripped her jaw roughly and forced her to look into his eerie eyes.

"Y-you're disresp-pecting a f-future US army s-soldier-"

"I'll let you live," The Hero killer interrupted her epic reference, harshly letting go of her jaw and raising a knife above Iida's head.

"This one though, I won't let go."

However, before he was able to bring down the knife, a large gust of fire halted him. [Name], Izuku, and Iida looked to the side and widened their eyes to see Todoroki, glaring daggers at the Hero Killer.

"Don't you dare lay a hand on my classmates," Todoroki said angrily as he quickly gave a sideways glance at [Name]. Large barriers of ice rose, taking the 3 students and injured Pro Hero to a safer spot. [Name] felt a wave of relief as Todoroki stood in a protective stance in front of them. The (h/c) haired girl found that when he was around, she was calmer and felt safer, but also motivated and stronger.

A large, slab of ice protruded from under the red and white haired boy's foot, and the Hero Killer jumped up just in time.

"You won't be taking any more lives... Hero Killer- Ungh!" Todoroki grunted with surprise as a flying knife cut him across the cheek, but he quickly regained his levelheadedness.

Stain jumped up in front of him, ready to finish him off. [Name]'s eyes widened, but Todoroki quickly created ice to block The villain's blow. Trying to distract Todoroki, Stain grabbed his collar and pulled him in, his ugly, slimy tongue close to Todoroki's cheek.

"You really be out here being a pedophile in 2018..." [Name] weakly said as Todoroki used his fire to fend him off. She had started to regain consciousness in her limbs, although she couldn't understand why- Iida had been paralyzed before her, and he still couldn't move.

Todoroki created a giant wall of ice, but the Hero Killer cut it up in no time, and was headed straight towards the group of hero students, until he suddenly changed course and headed towards the fallen Pro Hero that happened to be at the scene.

"HEY!" [Name] suddenly felt adrenaline rush through her veins as she jumped up, her plasma quirk enhancing the height of her jump and collided into the villain, shoving him off course, then grabbed his collar and yote that bitch right into a building.

"[NAAME]!" Todoroki screamed, eyes wide with concern. Stain suddenly grabbed the girl and threw her to the ground. She fell on the ground, face first with her butt in the air, and simply muttered 'oof.'

"[NAME], DODGE!" Todoroki yelled as he sent a blast of ice her way. She did as was told, and the Hero Killer got pushed back as [Name] rolled behind Todoroki, who took a protective stance in front of her.

"Why was I released?" [Name] choked out, coughing the dust out of her lungs.

"So you've figured it out.." The villain smirked. "But from tasting your blood, little [Name]... I can tell you're type B. It must be the plasma particles in your blood that don't allow me to freeze you.."

Izuku dived next to [Name] and Todoroki, glaring at the villain. He was freed too.

"You both have lots way too much blood. I'll distract him while you support me from behind." Izuku said, and launched away, using his quirk. Todoroki supported him from behind while [Name] protected Iida and the pro hero. Izuku seemed to be getting slightly fatigued after some time, so [Name] switched out with him and used her plasma to blast and burn the villain.

I know Iida's face... It was one of resentment. I'm all too familiar with that. It took someone to help me realize that my power wasn't something to hate... Todoroki thought, glancing at [Name] while supporting her with his quirk. He suddenly felt a surge of anger at the Hero Killer for trying to take her away from him. From everyone...

"Shit!" [Name]'s soft curse brought him out of his inner monologue. The girl was pressed up against the wall, her legs exhausted from quirk overuse. The villain was launching at her, knife drawn and ready to kill. Todoroki widened his eyes and created a fire storm to blow him back.

Through the searing heat, [Name]'s head pounded and her vision got slightly blurry. She stood up and stumbled ahead a few steps before Todoroki grabbed her and pulled her close. Iida got up as well, but [Name] could barely tell what was happening. She had overused her quirk since she had training today and hadn't gotten any sleep for a long time.

Todoroki grabbed her chest and pushed her back (yes, in the process of doing so he accidentally groped her boob, but we'll talk about that later) and created fire to push the villain back again.

As Izuku, Iida, and Todoroki finished Stain off, [Name] could just make out flashes of red, blue, and green.  

As all the colors of the world blended together, [Name] could only make out someone carrying her on his back. He was muscular, and warm... And smelled like sweet vanilla and fresh cotton. So... Addicting. [Name] buried her face in his bushy, green hair and immediately fell into unconsciousness.  

_______

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ: ᴅᴇᴄ 𝟷𝟷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ: ---

alright, so i know y'all probably love how i update this book almost every day but unfortunately i'll prob stop that for two reasons

1, finals week

2,  if the storyline goes way too fast i'll run out of content and will have to wait for the anime to come out with the next season

i mean i could add fillers but too many are annoying idk

 i have a math eoc tmr and i wrote this instead of studying thats how much i love you guys, tysm for the votes and comments I ABSOLUTELY ADORE READING THEM 

wish me luck for tmr ugh gn gamers