Chapter Two

We ended up walking around the outskirts of the village, I'm guessing the guys didnt want anybody to see. Well, who wouldnt. We're naked.

We came up to a small brick house, connected with others. The guys we met in the woods led us through a back door and into what looks like a living room. It had a couple couches with a few chairs. Am I seeing this right? No TV. Oh my god. How am I going to live here for a couple of weeks?!

"Here." Said the short one, he seems to talk the most. He threw each of us a pair a pants, and a... puffy shirt? This day just keeps getting worse.

We all got dressed quickly then stood there. The two guys just stood there akwardly also.

"Oh!" She short man spoke up, "I think we should introduce ourselves."

"The names John," the tall one said.

"And Im Mike."

"Im Luke. This is Jai, Beau, Skip, and James," I pointed to my pals.

"Skip?" They corused.

Skip laughed, "Just call me Daniel."

John and Mike shook there heads.

"We do have 3 sisters also, there about our age." So im assuming that there my age too?

" There is Murron (pronounced Mar-rin) who should actaully be home any minute." John said.

"Then there is Chelsea." Mike then added in a groggly tone, "who is out with her fiance."

"Last but not least-" John became but was cut off.

"Im hooomee!" A girl sang.

She strode into the living room and stopped as soon as her eyes fell on us.

"Who are they?"

John looked over to us, "And this is Jillian. Jillian this is Luke, Jai, James, Beau, and Daniel. They are our friends visiting from a town a little ways away."

"And how long are they staying for?" she was eyeing James the whole time she spoke.

"A couple of weeks."

"Oh," she smirked, " I guess Ill be starting dinner then, shant I?"

Mike and John agreed.

.

.

.

.

We were all sat down at the dinner table waiting for one more person, Chelsea. We had already met Murron, who is gorgeous but right after we had met her Jai pulled her aside and called dibs. Typical.

As soon as I heard the front door burst open I was hoping that it would be Chelsea, becuase boy, was I starving! In came the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my entire life. Without saying a word she pulled out the chair directly across from mine, ran her hands through her long black hair, cleared her throat then looked straight at John.

"Sorry Im late. Jacobs parents were pesering me with questions." Was Jacob her fiance? I wonder..

.

.

After about a half an hour of keeping up small talk and staring at Chelsea, our plates were nearing to be empty.

The room fell silent, then Chelsea spoke up, " I dont want to marry him."

As soon as I heard these words my hears stopped. I leaned over to Jai, who was sitting right next to me and whispered one word.

"Dibs."

.

.

.

Oooo Luke likes Chelsea! ;)

Does she like himm??

Read to find outt!

Vote

Comment

Fan

Favorritee!

Byee Lovliess! x.x.x.x