Chapter One

"I think we could break our backs with 'FIVE MEN MOVING A COUCH'!" my brother, Beau, screamed, using his hulk voice.

Us boys started laughing. We were almost done with our DareSundays Question And Answer when we heard a long beep. We all covered our ears, it wasnt that it was loud, it just hurt. All of a sudden the wall to my right went all blury. Then everything stopped. Just like that.

I slowly made my way off of the couch, to take a closer look the wall.

"What are you doing?" Jai asked me.

"I swear I saw something when that loud sound when off."

"Yeh, that was fucking scary." I heard Skip say.

"Dude, seriously? What the fuck are you doing?" Jai asked me again. I was inching my hand closer and closer to the wall, when suddenly I felt it pulling me in. Like a magnetic force.

I kept trying to pull away, but it was no use. I would end up pulling my shoulder out of socket. I looked over to the boys, with pleading eyes. Am I going to die?

At the same moment when Jai, Beau, Skip, and James jumped off the couch to get me I was gone. Sucked in some may say. Then blackness.

.

.

.

.

I woke up to the faint sound of trickling water and chirping birds. Where the hell am I? I thought to myself. I looked all around to see that Jai, Skip, Beau and James where just shaking awake aswell. Wait.. Were they naked!? My mouth dropped, holy shit. I am too. Now I am really freaking out!

All I remember is touching a wall and then I blacked out! I need answers.

"Luke?" I heard somebody say. I looked over to see that is was James. "Where are we?"

"I have no clue. But we need to find out."

"Why are we naked?"

I stifled a little laugh, "again, I have no clue."

.

The others soon woke up and they asked the same questions and I answered with the same answers. Soon we were walking around on a bunch of leaves, in a forest, by the water, using our hands to cover our dicks. Weird right?

We soon got to a lake and just decided to sit and rest for a little while. We sat there for about what seemed like 10 minutes before we started to hear muffled voices. I looked at the boys with a horrid yet pleased face. 1. We were butt naked. 2, This would mean answers.

Each of us stood up when we saw 2 teen boys walking down to the lake, with buckets, just a couple feet away.

Beau cleared his throat and they looked our way. The 2 boys started to laugh immediatly. We just stood there akwardly looking at the ground until they stopped.

"Why are you naked?" the short one asked. God, was I sick of this question.

I shrugged, "we really have no clue."

They just stood there. Then looked at each other.

"Can you explain to use what happened?" They asked in unusion.

"Theres not much to explain," I stated, "We were sitting on a couch, then we heard this strong sound. I noticed the wall, behind where we were sitting, to get all blury, then I got up to touch it and then I blacked out. Then I awoke to being naked in the middle of a forest with my 4 buds."

Again, they looked at each other. They shook there heads like they could read each others minds.

"Come with us. For now, if anyone asks, you are our long time friends that our visiting from a far away village," village? Where are we? "We will get you all some new clothes, and you will stay with us for the time being until Uncle Rupert gets back."

"Wh-who is Uncle Rupert?" Jai asked.

"He's the town scientist. He is visiting a nearby town to do some studies, he should be back in a couple of weeks."

A couple of weeks!! We cant stay here for that long!

"We cant stay!" I yelled.

"You have no choice."

.

.

.

.

Hey everybody!! Hows it going?? Did you like it so farr? If sooo...

Vote

Comment

Fan

Favorite

Do all that stuff ^

Did you..

You sure?

Bye Lovlies! x.x.x.x