Welcome To The Show

The undead didn't let up as the night went on, hacking and coughing could be heard. Sounds of glass bottles rolling off of the highest level and shattering on the once-pristine floor below. The rare sounds of a Zombie yelling and a 'SPLAT' could also be heard in the night, Nick was still mystified by the battering ram of a Zombie he saw yesterday.

"Alright! Everyone up!" Coach called out and flipped over a large desk in the corner, barracking the large metal door they walked through yesterday. Ellis awake with a yell and Rochelle awoke with some... rather explicit words. Ellis however was quickly back to his perky self after hearing Rochelle's use of words, laughing heavily.

CEDA however did leave weapons behind. A Pump Shotgun, Uzi, AK-47 and a Sniper Rifle, also a bunch of ammo clips for the taking. Coach quickly chose the Shotgun which seemed fitting for his size, "These undead Sum' a bitches gonna regret ever coming at me," after he said that Rochelle picked up the Uzi, Nick picked up the AK with a smug grin, Ellis seemed to be the happiest getting the Sniper Rifle. Coach nodded and opened the other metal door, flicking on the built in flashlight that was located on his gun.

A Group of undead quickly turned their heads towards the Survivors and let out a determined scream. "Come and get it!" Coach brought the shotgun up and pulled the trigger, the blast knocked and killed 3 Zombies, leaving 13 left. Ellis took this opportunity to Pick off 4 more that were running in a straight line.

Nick couldn't believe how powerful the gun was, one bullet and it went through 3 Zombies, ripping open their stomachs as they fell. Rochelle didn't waste any time, pulling the trigger and spraying her bullets into what was left of the horde, killing the rest they all looked at each other. Coach let out a laugh "Damn Right! Let's keep that shit up y'all!" He started to walk deeper into the mall, the once filled stores were now destroyed and empty.

Nick noticed an empty Victoria's Secret and grinned "Hey Rochelle, need anything?" He walked into the store and poked around, going behind the counter. However the cashier was still there, but very different. His face froze in horror as her appearance was revealed, her neck was longer and her stomach bloated, her mouth was dissolved with green muck running off of it.

"Holy Shit Nick!" Rochelle ran in and grabbed him, just as he was pulled out of the way the New Zombie spit something green, but once it hit the wall it didn't stick. IT BURNED through.

"What the hell?! This Bitch Spits Acid!" Nick stumbled and slipped to his feet and sprinted out of the store, Rochelle followed close behind him. Shattered glass crunched beneath their feet as they finally caught up with Ellis and Coach, who looked at them puzzled.

"Nick you Alright? You look like you saw a Ghost..." Ellis was correct with his statement, all the color had left his face. Rochelle quickly explained what happened and Coach slowly stroked his chin, processing the information.

"So let me get this straight," He pulled his glove tighter onto his hand "you're telling me a zombie spits ACID? That can dissolve through a wall in seconds? God damnit we had a battering Ram yesterday and now we have this bitch to look out for!" Coach was now at his boiling point, he saw himself as the leader and rightly deserved it. "We. Stick. Together. From now on we stay in a group of Four, no more no less." He didn't put it up for argument as he turned and waved them on, they followed without a word.

                                  ~1 Hour Later~
The Morning moved slow as it hit 11 A.M. The group had just killed another horde, Coach seemed to be calmed down now, but one Zombie tested his patience. Running at him Coach didn't pull his gun up, but instead pulled his arm back and let a large right hand connect with undead jaw. The Zombie actually fell backwards and Coach quickly seized his opportunity "This used to be a nice neighborhood!" He then stomped on the Zombies skull, splattering the ground with brains and blood.

The 3 others just laughed and continued on, they were currently on the 4th floor, which was almost the top level. After a little while of walking they all stopped at an area that had benches and sat down, Nick thought back to this morning of how close he was to being burned alive by Acid, he shivered slightly and looked at Ellis, who somehow still had a smile on his face despite this wasteland of a world. Nick just shook his head at that, until he heard the same exact sound from yesterday. Raspy Coughing filled the air and then a hoarse scream.

"What the He-" before he could finish something wrapped around his shoulder and torso, yanking him backwards, the others quickly stood up and grabbed him, trying to fight against the large appendage that was pulling him away. The strength of the tentacle like object was shocking, Nick could feel his ribs and organs getting compressed as he let out a groan of pain. "AH! GOD DAMNIT!" He tried to pull it off, but it just tightened like a snake.

Coach looked to where the appendage led and sure enough it was nearly a footballs field away, the thing at the end had large tumors covering its arms and right arm. "What the fuck is that?!" Coach looked down at Nick's belt and grabbed his Pistol, shooting in the direction of the zombie that was trying to claim a victim. Nick was slowly losing his grip on reality as Coach had no use in hitting the target, Ellis and Rochelle pulled with all their might.

"Ack, Ugh!" Nick struggled to breathe, however different gunshots were heard, different voices and.... different people. The Tentacle Like appendage suddenly fell loose as Nick caught his breath, he looked up a bit and saw an older man, with a Cigarette in his mouth.

"You alright boy?"

((That is the end for Chapter Two!! This book is going to be by far my most favorite I have written!

Now for Christmas I am trying to get both Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 not only for my enjoyment BUT for this book so I can write more about the Survivors.

Also let me know who is your Favorite Character and Favorite Zombie!

My Zombie is the Hunter, My Character is Coach.

Anyways have a Great Day or Night!))