27

If you see any mistakes, don't be afraid to point them out.

The sound of a door closing wakes me up from my nap. I raise my head and look at my surroundings, and my eyes land on the shimmering of the moon's reflection on a body of water. 

The door to the passengers' seat opens and Jins smile greets me. I smile back and hop out of the truck, automatically making my way towards the shoreline, my heart pounding with excitement as the cool breeze softly hits my skin. 

Before I can wrap my arms around myself, a warm body comes behind me and two familiar arms wrap around my waist and I feel a bit of weight ontop my head. A smile appears on my face and I lean back against Jins chest, enjoying the warmth of his body.

"Whenever things get too hectic," Jin starts, his voice just above a whisper, "I come here to clear my mind and remind myself just how beautiful the world can be."

I sigh. 

Without you, it's hard to see the beauty in things.

"I hope after all this is over," his voice enters my thoughts, "we can enjoy life together."

He removes his arms from my waist and I immediately miss his warmth. I turn around to face him, but his fingers intertwine with mine and he starts walking, pulling me alongside him. 

Again, the comfortable silence sits between us as we walk along the shoreline. 

It feels like a dream, being beside Jin and holding his hand tightly in mine. I don't want it to end, I want to stay like this forever. 

But beautiful moments like this only last for just a second.

I stop walking and feel my chest tighten. Jins stops as well and looks at me with his beautiful eyes. Those damned eyes that show so much care and affection.

"What if something goes wrong?"

My voice cracks as I ask him, wishing for that slight chance of a beautiful future.

Without notice, he pulls me into a tight embrace and I quickly wrap my arms around him, afraid. Afraid that, once I let go, he'll disappear. Every beautiful moment we've had will be ripped away.

He doesn't respond and I burst into tears.

this hurted

We did it!! 20k !!! It's a Christmas miracle!!
Seriously, this means so much to me and the fact that you all are reading and enjoying the story makes me happy :')

Love you