24

If you see any mistakes, don't be afraid to point them out.

"You sure you remember the security layout? It seems very complicated." Namjoons voice comes through the earpiece, worried.

"I'm sure," I reassure him, walking down the familiar hallways of the building. "They may have made some modifications to it, but it's nothing I can't figure out."

As I turn a corner, my eyes land on a familiar plaque above a door.

"Security Office"

I smirk, adrenaline kicking in as I walk towards the door, looking in through the small window.

Inside, two men are sitting in front if the monitors, but instead of watching the lit screens, they're chatting with each other, occasionally throwing their heads back, laughing.

I stand outside the door, the nerves kicking the adrenaline to the side. The laughter from one of them was familiar, and it hurt to hear it.

"How's everything looking?"

I almost miss Namjoons question, but I catch it in time to give him a flustered answer.

"Great, everything's fantastic."

I gulp, staring into the room, wondering what would happen if he saw me, recognized me.

"If you feel something's off, just come right back," Namjoon continues, "we can't risk you getting hurt."

My head starts buzzing, muffling out Namjoons voice and I seem to forget my objective. He must remember me, we've known each other for years... there's no way he's forgotten me.

"Taehyung saw three people walk into the building, we should get back."

I let out a heavy sigh, walking away from the door down back the same hallway towards a staircase that leads straight to the exit.

"I'm on my way out," I let Namjoon know, "start your way towards the back, I'll be there."

As I descend down the stairs, my footsteps echoing softly, I can't take my mind off of him. 

Why did you have to be there Sehun?
Why now?

How do you guys feel about Sehuns appearence?

And umm... 11K??? Guys please.. let me breath for a moment ㅠㅠ

In all seriousness, thank you!! The reads on this story SURPASSED the ones on the first book I published and that just blows my mind! Never thought it would get so many reads like... is it really that good?? ^^'

Oof. I'm rambling. Okay, before I start doing it again, let me thank you once more! THANK YOU!

Love you ♡