Credence x reader ~ stop it | part 2

Every time some thing happened, credence would come to you. You gave him your address. It happened to often that you actually felt bad that you couldn't help him.

Your doorbell rang. It was raining outside.. who could have possibly be out there. You walked towards the door. You opened it and saw Credence. He was looking at the ground and he was shaking.

'Credence! Oh my gosh, you're freezing cold.'

You pulled him inside and closed the door you laid your hands on the side of his face and pulled his face up. You saw the red stripes in his face and on his hands. She didn't go easy on him this time.

'I-I'm sorry that I keep bothering you..'

'No Credence! Don't be.. take of your shoes, you need to warm up.'

You hurried upstairs and grabbed a large towel for him. You walked downstairs. He had neatly put his shoes away and hung his coat away. You hung the towel over his shoulders. Credence whimpered in pain. You saw him holding back. Credence wasn't stable at all.

You took him into the living room. You didn't care that his clothes were wet, you just allowed him to sit down on your couch. You opened his hand and looked at the red marks. You softly ran your fingers past it.

Credence didn't look at you. He was afraid that you thought he was weak. He really liked you..

'What happened?' You just asked.

He looked at you.

'S-She was angry at my sister.. I-I just tried to protect her..'

You saw the tears in his eyes. You pulled him against you and wrapped an arm around him. Credence felt so safe in your arms. As if nothing was going to hurt him again.

You felt his tears hit your shirt. You ran your hand through is wet hair.

'It's okay Credence. You can cry. It's not a sign of weakness.. You just need to get it out.'

You felt him shaking as he allowed himself to just throw it all out. You kissed the top of his head. You didn't dare to stroke his back. After awhile Credence started to calm down. He sat up. You looked at him for a moment.

'Where did she hit you?'

'My face.. my hands.. and my back.'

'Could I.. could I check your back?'

Credence got rid of the towel. He pulled his shirt over his head. You tried your best to not immediately look at his body. Credence turned around. He had some small wounds..  He was bleeding.

You quickly got up and grabbed another towel from the kitchen. You put some water on it and walked back. You sat down and slowly pressed it against one of the wounds. Credence gasped in pain and moved away form you.

'You're bleeding.. It will only hurt at first. I have to clean the wound.'

Credence looked at you over his shoulder and moved back to you. You pushed the towel back against the wound. Credence held on and didn't move away. You used your other hand to move it to his hand.

You grabbed his hand to support him. Credence looked at it. You moved to towel to the next wound. Credence squeezed your hand a little. But his grip softened over time.

'That's it.' You said. 'I'm done.'

Credence turned back to you. You handed him his shirt and you looked away from him with red cheeks. He put on his shirt and wrapped the towel back around him. You looked back at him.

'I'm sorry that I can't do more for you. The police isn't taking it seriously.' You sighed.

'I know.. you're already doing enough.'

'I'm not.. I just want you to be happy but I don't know how I can make her stop. I wish I could take your place.'

'I wouldn't want you too.' He said.

You looked at him and moved your hand past the scars in his face. Your eyes were locked with his. For the first time they didn't show a look of sadness or hurt. It was some thing else. Some thing you couldn't define.

'You really mean a lot to me.' Credence said. 'Thank you for your help.'

'You mean a lot to me too. I'm glad were friends.'

Before you knew it Credence leaned in a little. He hesitated. His lips parted a bit and his eyes were closed. You laid your hand on the side of his face and leaned in a little too.

You then both leaned in further until your lips connected into small kiss..