Newt x Creature!reader ~ Felix Felicis

This is the right one!

Requested by: Binkusmoore

So again, you're basically a neko but in this case you're a creature. So you have cat ears, a tail and eyes.

Enjoy!

-

Newt watched you feed the creatures in his case. Protecting you was the best decision he had ever made.

You were a very rare creature. Half human, half cat. People always wanted to capture you so now he was protecting you. You enjoyed it in here. It was a peaceful place where you could be yourself.

'I'm done.' You smiled. 'We should eat too.'

Newt was pretty hungry. Before he could say anything Queenie came in. You smiled at her.

'Hi!'

'Oh hi guys.' She smiled. 'We already ate so I just wanted to bring you guys some too. Is there a table anywhere?'

'Yes, of course.'

Newt pointed at a table in the distance. Queenie made her way over to it. Newt looked at you for a moment. He was fascinated by your tail and ears.. but yours eyes.. those were the most beautiful he had ever seen.

Every time he looked at you he felt something which he only felt once before. You felt something to had never experience before. You had been alone for most of your life.

Queenie looked back at you too and reached into her pocket. Seeing she could read minds she knew that you two liked each other. She got out some Felix Felicis. She quickly put some in one of the drinks and quickly walked back.

'Enjoy your meal guys.' She smiled.

She then walked away.

'Let's eat.' You smiled at Newt.

You two made your way over to the table and sat down. You quickly sat down before the niffler could steal your silverware.

You looked at the plate. It smelled delicious. Queenie knew you loved fish. Of course you did (unless you're a vegetarian then it's something else).

Looked at it. You started eating and drinking. After you took the first sop of your drink you felt.. different. You looked at Newt.

'You know I've really enjoyed my time here.' You said with a charming smile. 'It's really sweet of you that you chose to protect me.'

Newt looked up from his place and blushed a little.

'Well I couldn't just leave you out there.'

You took another sip from your drink. You looked at Newt. Suddenly you just wanted to scream out everything you felt for him. You didn't know why but it just felt right.

'You're so cute.' You grinned.

Newt almost choked on his food. It isn't like you to be this bold. You never called him cute. You called him anything.

'What?' You asked.

He swallowed his food quickly

'Nothing.' He said. 'You just never really say those things to me.'

'Well I said it now.' You smiled.

'Well.. thank you. I think you're cute too.'

'Is it because of my ears?' You asked while running your hand past them.

'Also.' He laughed. 'I just.. everything about you I guess.' He said while his face got more red.

Newt didn't get why he was even going along with this. He was usually more shy.

'Newt.' You said.

He looked up. His beautiful eyes met yours.

'I like you.' You smiled.

'Well.. I-I like you too.'

'No Newt. I really really like you. Like as in.. I think I'm in love with you.'

Newt looked at you. He was blushing madly.

'Really?' He asked.

You nodded.

'Well I really like you too. As in I'm in love with you too.'

You smiled and grabbed his hand. You two then both smiled.