Newt x reader ~ escape

Another old request!

-

You walked with the MACUSA workers into a white room. This was it... this was how your life was going to end. You stared at the floating chair and at the grey waterline fluid under it.

'Newt... I'm so sorry about your creatures.' You spoke.

'That's not the most important thing right now... I'm sorry that I got you into this mess.'

'I'm to one who joined you... you have nothing to be sorry about.'

You sighed as one of the ladies walked towards you.

'Let's see what you've got.' She spoke.

You tried to move your head away, not willing to give your secrets to her. But she got your memories already. She tossed it into the gray fluid. It sunk in and you stared at it. The face of your little sister appeared. She passed away due to a obscurus a few years ago, that's why you wanted to follow Newt. You looked at her. She smiled at you and called your name. A tear rolled down your cheek and Newt looked at you.

'Who's that?' He asked.

'My little sister... after I became a witch my parents didn't want to have anything to do with me anymore. They said I was a freak and different. Then my sister got her letter and she refused to go. She developed a obscurus and that killed her.'

You looked back at her.

'Come on Y/N.' She smiled.

You smiled back at her. 

'Looks good... doesn't it?' The lady asked.

You looked at her and nodded. He grabbed your arm and opened your cuffs.

'You want to get in? You want to see your sister?' She asked.

You wiped a tear away and nodded. The chair slowly floated towards the ground so you could sit down. Newt looked at you.

'Let her go!' He said while trying to get the cuffs of.

When you sat down the chair floated back until it was in the center of the big pool. You looked at your sister.

In the meanwhile Newt was just staring at you. He couldn't believe he was watching you die! He never even got the chance to tell you how he felt about you.

He looked at one of the last creature he had: Pickett. Pickett slowly climbed out of his pocket towards the handcuffs. Pickett fumbled with them until they were open. The lady holding Newt grabbed her wand.

'Let's got the good stuff out of you.'

'Sorry...' He mumbled before headbutting her. She fell back and the other lady ran towards him. He pushed her wand out of her hands and it fell into the gray liquid. It completely vanished! You looked at it and suddenly realized that this wasn't the time to die.

You looked at the chair and got up, slowly trying to stand on the chair. The iron bar where you feet were resting on was almost gone. You looked at Newt. He grabbed his swooping evil and let it go.

It flew around the white room and circled around you. Now the side of the chair started breaking down. The liquid slowly came up and started forming around the chair.

'Newt! Do something!' You yelled at him.

He looked at you.

'Jump!'

You looked at the swooping evil.

'Are you insane?!' You yelled at him.

'I'll catch you...' He spoke while looking at you.