Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

I made my way next door quietly, and with my heart in my throat. I pushed myself, I wasn't going to back out. I knew what I wanted.

I knew what I wanted.

I'd dressed provocatively on purpose. Black ruffle Victoria Secret shorts and a white tank top. I bundled up in a plain grey zip up hoody and put my hair in a high ponytail. I looked like the girl next door. I was the girl next door.

Once I arrived at his house it dawned on me. I had no idea whether his mom was home or not. I only saw Sin's car in the driveway but that didn't mean anything. It was one o'clock in the morning, where was Sin's sweet mother going to be at one o'clock in the morning? I lightly knocked on the door, rocking back-and-forth on my feet waiting for an answer.

After about one minute the door creaked open. Sin stood on the other side of the door with a confused expression on his face.

"What the hell are you doing here Legs?" He asked in a harsh whisper. I didn't miss his eyes raking over my appearance.

"Is your mom here?" I asked quickly, stepping into the foyer.

"She's sleeping. It's the middle of the night. What the hell happened?"

I fisted my hands to try and calm down the nerves. Walking past him I took a deep breath and tried to erase all nerves from my expression. He grabbed my arm as I passed him.

"Rory, What the hell happened?"

He looked impatient and ready to kick someone's ass. How hadn't I noticed how attractive he was before?

I took a deep breath before turning to face him. "This doesn't mean anything Sin."

He raised a brow. "What doesn't mean anything-"

I cut him off, raising on my toes and wrapping my arms around his neck. "This doesn't mean anything." I whispered again before placing my lips on his.

He didn't need any urging. He dived right in, placing his hand on the small of my back and leading me backwards until I hit a wall. His other hand went straight to my hair, as I knew it would. He tugged the hair tie out of my hair in one quick movement and my hair was everywhere.

His tongue traced my lips slowly, tortuously before he accepted my invitation and explored my mouth. Kissing Sin was the best thing I had ever done.

When he pulled away from me, placing his lips on my throat I took a deep breath. I could feel him leaving kisses down my throat and I knew he would leave a mark.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want him to.

I reached for the zipper of my sweater letting out a moan when he nibbled at my ear with his teeth.

"Where's your room Sin?" My voice was rough.

He pulled back, looking down at me. "What the hell Legs?"

I was confused. He looked angry. I thought maybe he didn't understand. "Your room Sin. Where is it?"

My sweater was off and I was slowly loosing nerve.  In the vision I had in my head, Sin wasn't this slow.

"I'm not going to have sex with you Rory." Sin said rolling his eyes. He released his grip on me and I immediately missed it.

I felt my face grow hot. Why did I constantly let this man undermine my confidence?

"Why not?" I said in a whisper. I was already embarrassed enough. I might as well get the full details.

He stared at me, looking down at the outfit I had on. Not checking me out like he had at first. No he was actually studying my outfit. "This doesn't mean anything." He said. It sounded as if he was speaking to himself.

"I'm not trying to have a relationship with you Sin." I said with a chuckle.

"What? Is your boyfriend not satisfying you?" He looked conceited now.

I froze. Shit I still needed to break up with Ian. I put that note on the back burner.

"Do you really want to talk about him?" I asked pushing my hair out of my face. Sin watched my every movement.

"Rory, go home. You don't know what the hell you're doing."

Was that nerves I was detecting?

"Sin, I know what I'm asking you." I took my chance, placing my arms around his neck and placing my lips on his jaw. He smelled like heaven.

His hands returned to my hips and I wanted to cry tears of joy. Instead I trailed my lips up until they rested on his. He would have to make the first move now. A girl could only take so much humiliation.

I didn't have to wait long. He moved excruciatingly slow exploring every crevice of my mouth. His hand went under my shirt his fingertips resting over my boobs. I had skipped out on the bra.

"Your room Carson. Right now." I was a little breathless.

He pulled his hands out of my shirt grabbing my face and placing his lips on mine one more time. "Break up with your boyfriend. Then come back."

*****************************

QOTD: unpopular Opinion

AOTD: I liked Reagan strange and I wanted her to go far and I didn't think it was that unfair for Adam to defend her since she couldn't sing. 🎤 *Drops Mic*