{Holiday Special}

Perhaps it was the amount of people that hated Taehyung for becoming the second Hogwarts champion that made him stay locked up in the dorms.

Or it could've been the fact that he simply didn't want to face his friends. See, when he was announced champion, everyone turned on him. His friends now became his enemies, as they had all tried to succeed in being named a competitor. Only one of his loyal friends remained.

Jimin.

There was something about him. Jimin was so sweet and caring, and he had this alluring feeling to Taehyung. He couldn't quite understand it, but he felt...obligated to constantly be around him.

It was on that day when Jimin came bouncing up the steps to the boys' dorms, singing a happy tune.

"Oh Taehyung!!"

He sighed. Taehyung wished that he had more peaceful quiet, but now that Jimin was here, he had to be social.

"Yes Jimin?"

"Soo, because you seemed down, to lift your spirits, I thought that we could go to Hogsmeade!"

That got Taehyung running out of bed. He threw on some clothes and wrapped a scarf around his neck.

"Okay, I'm ready to go!" They walked down the stairs, and for the first time in weeks for Taehyung, outside the common rooms.

Jimin quickly snatched up Taehyung's hand. When he was shot a look of confusion, Jimin merely replied, "Just in case you get cold,"

The walk to Hogsmeade was cold, but Jimin was in fact right, the hand holding did keep Taehyung fairly warm. Through his peripheral vision, he could see Jungkook. But not just Jungkook. He could also see Hoseok. And Hoseok was trying to kiss Jungkook from the looks of things. Taehyung's heart tightened and he quickly sped up his pace. He wished to get out of there as soon as possible.

"Something wrong?" questioned Jimin.

"Everything's fine," Taehyung said all to quickly.

Jimin turned to him with a questioning glance, but did not push the matter, which Taehyung was relieved for. They continued the walk through the different shops in the village, finally stopping at Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop.

"Let's stop here," Jimin suggested. Now, Taehyung would have never agreed, but when he saw Jungkook inside, he gave in.

As they made their way to an overly decorated table lavishly draped in pink cloth, a young woman made her way over to the pair.

"What can I get for you two lovebirds today?" Taehyung's cheeks turned a harsh red as he covered his face with his hands.

"We'll get two cappuccinos," Jimin stated for the two of them. "Oh? Not one to share?" The woman asked. Taehyung peeked through his fingers to give Jimin a glare.

"No, two is fine," Jimin's voice sightly wavered from the intensity of the death stare that was currently being shot towards him.

The lady frowned, then disappeared behind the counter to make their orders.

"Why didn't you freak out? We're not exactly a couple." Yet thought Jimin. "People get confused, it's not exactly their fault. People tend to see what they want to see."

"Oh," Jimin's words made sense, but he just couldn't picture himself with his best friend.

Finally, after a good 10 minutes of waiting and a few awkward conversations later, their coffee arrived. They conversed about the extensive homework that had been given to them by Professor Binns and about the weather.

When at last their coffee and conversing was done, they stood up to leave. Only fate had it that at the table next to theirs, Jungkook stood up to exit the shop as well.

Both parties walked to the door, and when they got there, Jimin walked out, leaving Taehyung and Jungkook to exit at the same time. But as they walked out together, both ignoring the opposite's presence, they were stopped with a, "Wait!"

Taehyung and Jungkook turned to see Madam Puddifoot rushing towards them. "You can't leave just yet."

"And why is that?" Jungkook questioned.

"Because you two are standing under mistletoe!" Sure enough, as the pair looked up, there was a sprig of mistletoe above their heads. The two glanced at each other, and as if they read each others minds, they ran.

They ran away, away from the shop, away from Jimin, away from everyone who saw them under the mistletoe. They ran until they stopped in an alleyway. Why? They didn't know for sure. But it was a secluded area, so it worked.

"Why...why did we com...come all the way he...here?" Taehyung panted out, still trying to catch his breath. Jungkook shrugged.

But then, the unexpected happened. As Taehyung turned towards Jungkook to ask another question, he was grabbed by the collar of his coat.

"Wha-" he was cut off by Jungkook's plump lips being pressed onto his own.

-
🎄Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!🎄