{One}

9 months later

     King's Cross Station was especially crowded that year, Taehyung thought. He had never actually been there before though, so he was just assuming.

     The white smoke billowed around him as he made his way to the Hogwarts Express. Giving his luggage to the conductor and clambering on board, he felt a strange sense of peace. He quickly found an empty compartment and sat there, not wanting to have to deal with other people.

     Unfortunately for him, someone opened the compartment door. Shit he thought. The orange haired person walked in hesitantly, and then seeing who it was, sighed in relief.

"Is it alright if I sit here?" The boy asked. Taehyung had been ready to deny him but upon hearing the innocent-sounding voice, he couldn't say no.

"I-i...alright" he sighed. He had been looking forward to a train ride of silence, which he clearly wasn't going to get. The orange haired boy smiled, eyes shining.

"Thanks!" The boy exclaimed. "I'm Jimin. Park Jimin." The boy added.

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." He replied. The boy gaped.

"Are you jesting? The Kim Taehyung?" The boy asked in shock. "The one who's parents..." He made a slicing motion across his neck. Taehyung was confused.

"Y-yeah...why are you asking and how do you know that they died?" Taehyung was confused.

"Are you crazy? You're like a legend!! Merlin's beard, how do you not know this?" Jimin sighed, exasperated.

"I- no one told me," he replied glumly. "Will you tell me what happened?"

"Of course" Jimin smiled. "So it all started when you were 7..."

Flashback

"Mom? Dad? Anyone home?" No response. Ever since his parents became lawyers for the Ministry of Magic, they were never home, or they were, but they were too busy to pay attention to him.

Taehyung sighed. He was constantly asked by teachers at school if he was ok and he always said yes. But he really wasn't. He couldn't stand the loneliness. He had thoughts about suicide. It was getting out of hand.

Taehyung walked upstairs, headed towards his bedroom, when suddenly he stopped. His heart was pounding out of his chest and ringing could be heard in his ears. Why? There was blood on the walls.

"Mom!! Dad!! Someone answer me!!" He awaited a response, this was a prank, it had to be. He listened closely, trying to hear reassurance that everything was ok. What he wasn't expecting was a muffled cry for help, seemingly coming from the master bedroom.

Adrenaline coursing through his veins, he bolted into the bedroom, dreading what he might see.

The sight of two bloodied bodies greeted his sight. His heartbeat momentarily stopped before he whispered, "Mom? Dad?" The bodies lay still. Taehyung slowly walked up to them, choking back sobs. Sure, they didn't have the most normal relationship, but they were his parents nonetheless.

His legs seemed to fail him as he dropped to his knees, cries of sorrow taking over him. "I-im so sorry I c-couldnt save y-you guys. P-please forgive m-me". His sobs echoed across the room, making it impossible to hear the footsteps approaching from behind. When he noticed the presence of another however, it was too late.

"Such a shame," said the person. It was a man in long black robes, and his head was bald. "But all good things must come to an end."

There was an evil glint in his eye, the look alone could kill a normal person. But now Taehyung was no normal person. He had just witnessed the death of his parents, and revenge would be his.

"YOU MONSTER!!" Taehyung screamed. His eyes started glowing. The man's eyes widened and he soon started choking. Minutes later the man lay dead on the floor, and Taehyung's eyes returned to normal. He was gasping for breath as the room started spinning. Then he collapsed on the floor, the coma he was entering wiping his memory of this.

Present

"At least that's the legend," Jimin ends the story. It's too much for Taehyung to take in.

"Woah woah woah Jimin. There is no way that happened. That's about as real as me being gay."

"And how real is that?" Jimin retorted.

"Not real at all." Taehyung replied confidently.

"Are you sure? 'Cause you look pretty gay to me."

"W-what? Are y-you cr-crazy?" He stuttered, pretty darn flustered. "I'm going to change. We're almost there anyways." And with tomato-looking cheeks, he turned on his heel and left.

—————————–————–———

A long-ass chapter for you all because I was stuck at a boring reward ceremony.