{Four}

"Excuse me?" Taehyung said. Hoseok looked at him with full seriousness.

Taehyung burst into laughter. "Are you kidding me?" Hoseok didn't show any signs of amusement. "No seriously though, I want an actual answer." When his hyung didn't answer, Taehyung was confused.

"Hyung? Talk to me." He whispered.

"I'm telling the truth, Tae. Everything you described to me points to signs of love. I should know. I'm experiencing the same things." Hoseok stated matter-of-factly.

Taehyung gasped. "Hyung! You didn't tell me this! Who is the lucky girl?"Hoseok blushed.

"Actually, it's two of them. And they're guys." Taehyung choked on air.

"Y-you're joking, right? A threesome? A gay threesome?" Hoseok sighed.

"Please don't tell anyone. I'll do anything." Taehyung smirked.

"Fine then. Who are the two guys?" Hoseok cursed under his breath.

"Fine. But you can't tell anyone." Taehyung nodded. "'Kay, it's... Jimin and Yoongi." He gasped dramatically.

"You mean to tell me...you like my best friend and the moody Slytherin that nobody likes?!" Taehyung exclaimed. Hoseok nodded.

"Oh God," Taehyung whispered. "We're so screwed."

—————————————————

Sorry for the lame-ass update. I wrote this during math class.