Chapter 16 - Vacation

Start from the beginning

"Eyes up here" he said before he looked away to get his equipment.

"I was only wondering why are you so fat" i said before turning away to put on the equipment, even in the inside i was embarrassed.

After we put on all of the equipment we jumped into the water then began to swim together, we really enjoyed our time snorkeling i could see the way he smiled under the water. He looked like he forgot about his problem for a moment, i could see it from the way he smiled and laughed when we swum into the ocean.

After a quite long time we got out of the water then got back into the boat, my body was wet but i had a lot of fun. The road back to the beach made my hair was kinda half dried because of the wind which kept blowing on my hair.

Once the boat got back into the beach Alex and i realized that there were already a couple of people with cameras on the beach. It annoyed me so much even though they were kinda far from us, but we recognized them enough.

"Do they have to follow us wherever we go?" I said under my breath.

"Isn't that is your life since you were a little?" He asked me then i stayed in a silent.

"I know but i never like them" i said.

"But It benefits you" i said while got our of the boat with my sandals on my hand.

"I don't know but i hate them too, even it benefits me sometimes especially these days that I've spent with you" he said.

"They have two sides though" i said.

"Yea positive and negative always come together" i said.

We were walking on the beach where i could see them already taking a picture of us from afar.

"So do you want to spend the time here at the beach or?" I asked him.

"Lets just go back to the hotel, we should take a shower cause I don't want to miss the sunset" he said while we kept walking towards the hotel entrance.

"How about them?" I asked him.

"We still have 6 more days here" he said then i followed him into the hotel room.

"Lets go" he said before putting his arm around my waist.

We got back into the hotel to take a shower to clean ourselves from the sea water that full of salt. Well it was a great experience with the super busy man.

~

I got out of the room after i had done with washing myself, i got out of the room with a shirt and short complete with a sandals on my feet. He was already out at the balcony to watch the sunset, I thought watching sunset was kinda one of the time where we could enjoy while we were there before getting back to our super hectic schedule.

"We're going to have a dinner after this" he said.

"Great I'm starving" i said.

"We're going on a whale watching tomorrow" he said.

"Woah cool really?" I asked him.

"Have you seen a whale before?" He asked me.

"I have seen it" i said.

"In my kindergarten book, on the tv, on the internet" then he broke into a laugh.

"What?!" He said while laughing, it felt like it was very rare to hear him laughing like that.