O N E

Started: 12/11/2018 💫

Erika's pov
Erika: Turn around Jake.

Jake: Erika-

Erika: I don't want to go anymore! I just wanna go home.

Jake turns the Tesla around and starts driving back to my apartment. We were silent the whole way back. I kept my head turned from him because I knew if I saw his eyes I'd do it again. I'd give in. He parks the Tesla and i open the door and get out. He gets out as well. We grab my bags in silence and walk into my apartment. He helps put my stuff in my room. I stand there. My hands on my hips. He looks at me then looks away.

Jake: I can't do it anymore.

Erika: *sniffs* I don't wanna do this anymore.

Jake hugs me and I hug back. I cry into his shoulder almost immediately and I feel him weep into Mine.

Jake: I'm so thankful for you Erika.

Erika: I'm thankful for you too.

We stop hugging. I look him in the eyes. I peck him on the lips and that was it. I didn't want to let him go but I knew I had to. I had tears flowing from my eyes and so did he. I just need to be alone. I walk downstairs and he follows me. I open the door. He steps out.

Jake: I'll always be your number one fan.

Erika: Ditto.

He gives me a weak smile and I do the same. We both still have tears flowing.

Jake: Erika? I love you.

Erika: I love you too.

More tears flow. I could see he was about to break, and I knew that if he broke I'd break and we wouldn't end it. I know we have to end it though. He walks away and I shut the door. I walk upstairs tears just keep coming and coming. I sit outside my bedroom door.

How can I live without him? He was supposed to be here forever. I thought he was the one...

Jakes pov
I park the Tesla in the garage. I lay my head on the steering wheel. What the fuck is going on? She was supposed to be my forever. I love her so fucking much. Why did this happen. Tears pour from my eyes. I get out of the Tesla and grab my bag. I get inside quickly before people see me. I jog up the stairs to my room. I shut and lock the door. I put my bag down and dive onto my bed.

She was supposed to be "my girl". I can't imagine being with anyone but her.... this has to be some sort of bad dream... help me...

>

Authors note;

Oh my gosh guys I'm actually so nervous for y'all to read this! I hope you like it and I can't wait for you all to read the rest of the book! I'm so excited! ILY 🖤