Chapter 17: Makes me full

Mark's POV ~

I rush out of the chicken place where I was eating with the guys and go into the taxi.

I gave him an address near my house because I don't want anyone to know where we live. I feel bad for leaving Annabelle alone. I feel scared and worried.

Once I got there, I ran into the house. The lights were dimmed and I heard crying.

I ran to see what it was and called for Annabelle's name.

I walked into the living room to see Anabelle crying. Oh no.

"Annabelle, what happened?! Are you ok?!" I asked.

She nodded and pointed to something behind me. I looked behind and saw the TV. Miracle in cell no.7 was playing.

"Oh.. haha" I laughed kind of embarrassed.

"Its the movie that exo cried too." I said trying to make her laugh and cheer up.

She laughed a bit.

"Hmm, did you eat yet?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I ate some ramyun." She said.

"Ah, silly. Ramyun isn't gonna fill you up. I'll cook something for you tonight to makeup for leaving you alone." I said cupping her cheeks. How cute, my little hamster.

She nodded and smiled.

Annabelle's POV~

I nodded and smiled at Mark's offering. I may look sweet but he doesn't know mah plan, HUEHUEHUEHUE. YEESSSS! Now if im pregnant, I can make him cook for me!

He ruffled my hair and walked to the kitchen and began cooking. I watched my dear cat until he was finished cooking since it was playing.

- 20 min later -

Hmmm, smells good. I walked to the kitchen and wondered around.

"Whatcha cooking? Smells good?" I asked.

"Shabu shabu." He said while being totally focused on cutting veggies.

Ooh bok choy!

"Shabu what?" I asked confused.

"Its kind of like hotpot? 3 course meals though. Are you okay with that?" He asked me.

3 meals?!

I looked at him with my eyes open.

"I can help you finish it if you can't." He said nicely to me.

"Okay." I said nicely.

"Its done now!" He said as he put the food on the table.

"Yum!" I said as I grabbed my chopsticks.

- 20 min later -

Surprisingly I finished it all.

Mark sat there looking at me the whole time I ate with his hands on his face and elbows on the table.

"Wowww! You didn't need my help to finish!" He said jokingly.

"And watching you eat makes me full and happy." How cheesy.

"So corny you pabo!" I said as I threw a napkin ball I made at him.

hehe, now I can make him my servant! c:

_______

A/N

Okay guys, so I'm gonna start to make my chapters longer and less boring hopefully. Hehe, Annabelle is so evil! Now that she's pregnant, Mark will have to satisfy her food cravings!

BTW, did you guys hear about Chanyeol's debut movie?! LIKE OMG, exo is my #1 group and they're growing up so fast!