Chapter 9: Fans

Annabelle's POV ~

I felt a slap to my face, I looked up and it was a girl that looked a bit younger than me. Maybe 14?

"MARK OPPA IS MINE!" She yelled at me.

"I'm sorry dear but me and him are married." I said back nicely.

"DIVORCE WITH HIM!" She kept yelling. Is she a saesang fan? Gosh this is scary.

"I cannot." I replied back calmy.

She began slapping me again.

"I'll kill you! You better watch out! I'm way better than you!" She said something every time she slapped me. I began to cry and just let her slap me.

Then she stopped. I looked up and it was Mark holding her arm.

"Hey! You! How dare you call yourself a fan if you're hitting my wife like this? Don't ever touch my wife or my family!! I'm married and you have to accept it!" He said to the saesang fan.

Mark's POV ~

I was at the cafe but there was so many girls who noticed me and were taking pics of me and yelling out my name.

I grabbed my drinks and began walking to the park when I saw a stupid saesang fan hitting Annabelle.

I walked up to them and the fan was going to hit Annabelle again, so I grabbed her arm and stopped her then said

"Hey! You! How dare you call yourself a fan if you're hitting my wife like this? Don't ever touch my wife or my family!! I'm married and you have to accept it!"

The fan ran away.

"Look at you! Let's go home, okay? I'm sorry this happened. I'm never leaving you alone and never leave without me or someone else!" I said to her.

We drove home and in the car I asked her something.

"Why didn't you do anything? Like when she was hitting you and saying mean things, you responded so nicely." I asked.

"Because there's no need to be mean back. It makes the situation worse and we wouldn't want fans to hate us, would we? Ah plus have you seen Kanye?" She said and giggled at the Kanye part.

I laughed and ruffled her hair.

"Yah!" She said to me as she hit my arm.

____

We were now home and she was cooking dinner.

I got a call from my manager and we have another press meeting.

While we were eating dinner, I told Annabelle.

"So we have another press meeting, we need to talk about what happened yesterday." I said.

"Ugh, press? It makes me scared, I hate getting asked questions." She said.

"Well, when they ask you questions, don't answer it. Avoid it. Don't say something like 'how did you know?' and such things like that. Say something like "me? Why?" and laugh when you say it." I said to her.

"Ohhhh." She said.

We giggled.

"So um, this is weird but, when do you want to have a baby?" I asked her.

"I'm not sure, I think when we're stable and the fans are starting to accept that we're together." She said.

"And how many kids?" I asked.

"2. We'll start off with 1 then later on, have another." She answered. Wow the same for me.

"Thats good. Have you had uh, the sexy sexy yet?" I asked awkwardly, almost choking.

"UH, WHAT?" She asked loudly.

"Um nothing!" I replied quickly.

"The sexy sexy? PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." She started laughing.

Then she got really serious. "No." She said to me.

"Same." I answered.

Then she came towards me and started kissing me.

I kissed back. She pushed me to the ground so I fell back but I didn't care. She got on top of me and sat on me.

"This could be our first time." She said seductively.

I gulped.

She was going to kiss me again but she stopped.

"HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHDJJSHAFKKEKA JUST KIDDING!" She said as she ran.

"HEY THATS NOT FUNNY! GET BACK HERE!" I yelled at her.

"Holy shit." She said as she ran.

I chased her to her room and began tickling her.

We fell on the floor together. I was on too of her. Our faces were a couple inches apart.

Just like a Kdrama. MAGICAL :3

We looked at each other then she said "You're heavy."

I got up quickly and said "Oh sorry!"

It was embarrassing. I got up and scratched the back of my head.

__

Annabelle's POV ~

*next morning*

We were now in the car.

"We should call each other honey and stuff so they can believe we're actually in love." I said to Mark.

"Yea! And we can hold hands too." He said.

"Um, don't get too overboard." I said and giggled.

We were now at the meeting. There was so many press.

Mark was speaking and he said to the press

"Hello everyone, I'm Mark Tuan from got7. I usually don't go to such meetings like this but I had some things to say to the fans out there and people listening. I would like to apologize to my fans who felt hurt and both me and my wife are sorry but I don't think its right to harass and hurt my wife. I think, you should accept that this is the woman I love, and that this is how I feel. And since this is the woman that I'm going to be having a kid with, I want you all to treat her with respect also. And to treat my family with respect in the future. Yesterday, a fan started hitting my wife and saying all of this nonsense to her and the only thing that my wife could say was "I'm sorry dear but me and him are married." She gives a lot of respect to my fans and to still be treated so poorly? I just want the situation to calm down. "

I just nodded my head and smiled.

After the meeting, Mark hugged me in front of everyone and we left back home.

______