Chapter 14: Husband and wife

Annabelle's POV~

He dropped my luggage and walked towards me.

I suddenly felt his lips on mine. It made my heart feel so good.

He suddenly pulled back and whispered "You're becoming my dream. So please accept my love."

"Yah!" I hit him on his chest.

"You're so corny!" I said laughing.

Then he grabbed my by my waist and pulled me so close to him.

Our faces were inches apart.

"You know you like it." He said as he smirked.

"Whatever pabo!" I said as I hit his chest again.

He grabbed my hand and put it on his abs.

I was so surprised but he had such good abs! How can you not feel so happy?

I kept my hand there.

"Like I said, you like it." He said to me then walked away.

"Whatever." I said under my breath.

Mark's POV ~

I grabbed a cup of water and leaned against the counter.

"So what are we now?" I asked while looking down at my cup.

"Husband and wife of course." She said and threw a pillow at me.

"Let's have a pillow fight then!" I grabbed a pillow and hit her butt.

"YAH! you wanna die?!" She said angrily and hit me in the face with a pillow.

I admit, that hurt. But she's too cute.

We hit each others with pillows, laughing and having fun.

I dropped my pillow and began tickling her.

She was so cute how can I not kiss her.

I kissed her softly on her lips.

It was a small kiss at first and then she kissed back. It was getting heated and I didn't know what to do.

"Let's go to the bedroom?" She asked me. I'm so shocked at how she responded. Is she serious?

I pulled back from the kiss and asked "Are you sure?" and she nodded cutely.

This was my first time, sure I have a lot of girls after me, but before Annabelle, I didn't want to think about dating.

CENSORED!! XD

I carried her to the empty master room we haven't slept in. I kept asking if she was ready because i can wait and i really didnt want to rush her if she didnt want to. It was like making love, not sex, but love. It was romantic. We both lost our virginity to each other. As husband and wife.

____

Well, this chapter was really short and boring. The ending of the chapter sucked because I didn't want to write perverted things. But yea! What's gonna happen next chapter?