Chapter 10: Misunderstanding

Mark's POV ~

I was at practice and got a call from Annabelle. She asked if I wanted her to drop off some lunch and I agreed.

A couple minutes later, she sent a text saying she was here.

"Hey guys, I'll be back!" I said as I made my way to meet Annabelle in the parking lot.

As I was walking, I bumped into the devil.

"Well well well, look who it is." She said as she smirked.

It was my ex, the one who cheated on me. So Ri. (Random Name xD)

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I said as I looked at her with frustration.

"Didn't you hear? I'm a new trainee for JYP." She said as she laughed.

"Hmm, interesting. Now bye." I said trying to walk away.

But she pulled my arm.

"I miss you. Can we get back together?" She asked me.

"No." I said and tried to pull her arm off me but she pulled again.

She pushed me on the wall and kissed me. I tried to push her off but it wouldn't work. I didn't know what to do.

I heard a bag drop and foot steps.

I pushed So Ri off in anger.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID!! YOU CRAZY A**! IM FREAKING MARRIED! NO MEANS NO!" I yelled at my ex.

I ran to the bag and saw a bento box with a note on it saying:

                    'For my sweet Mark oppa'

Annabelle's POV ~

For some reason I was so happy. I got his lunch and skipped happily around the building.

As i was walking, i looked up and saw something that made me feel hurt inside.

I wanted to die, i dont know why. I just wanted to get away from everyone, I wanted to be alone. I ran and clenched my chest. Tears falling out big enough to fill han river.

Mark's POV ~

I grabbed it and chased after Annabelle. I was now outside of the building looking for Annabelle everywhere then I saw her.

She was crossing the middle of the street where all the cars were! Is she stupid? She was walking slowly like a zombie, not looking at anything.

I yelled her name and tried to run after her but too many cars were coming.

"ANNABELLE!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

She turned around and I noticed tears were falling. 

I moved to run but i was too late.

Then it all happened.

Annabelle's body laying lifelessly. 

I ran as fast as i could, ignoring the cars around me, I didnt care if i got hit. I would rather die than losing her. 

Blood on the wedding ring..