Chapter 18

Tim was waking up, barely holding onto his consciousness. "How do we want to... dispose of him?" Tim recognized the Joker's voice. He tried to move, but quickly realised he couldn't. It was too painful.

"I told you Joker. You'll have your fun. This is your moment," Ra's al Ghul was the one to speak. Tim didn't know where the villains were. He could barely see, his vision was too blurry. All he knew was that he was sprawled across a warehouse floor about to be killed. Where was Batman? His brothers? Anyone that could help him?

"We are going to have so much fun!" The Joker squealed. Tim didn't even have to see him. He knew the Joker had his trusty crowbar. He shivered at the thought, 'Just like Jason, I'm going to die just like Jason. But I won't be resurrected this time...' All of sudden, the Joker's crowbar collided with Tim's gut. Tim shrieked in pain, and tucked into a fetal position. The Joker hit him again, this time in the back. Tim shrieked again. Everything stung. Everything hurt. He couldn't hold on for long. The Joker hit him a couple more times. Tim had to think quick, or else he would die. He went still, holding his breath. He was going to trick the Joker. Make him think that he was dead. He could escape. Rescue everyone else. The Joker noticed his stillness and stopped hitting him. He stared curiously at Tim, then smiled, "Pretending to be dead, huh, well we'll see about that!" The Joker pulled out a gun and cocked it. Tim knew it was directed towards him, "If you're really dead, you won't flinch," The Joker said. He pulled the trigger, the bang was loud, almost deafening Tim. He could feel the bullet. It didn't hurt, but he could feel it, "Huh... Guess you're really dead," The Joker pocketed his gun and left Tim. Tim sighed with relief, but still didn't dare move.