Chapter 1

It was a dark night in Gotham and a young man was perched on the roof of a building, Wayne Enterprises. He looked over the city as if he were looking for something, or someone. He looked like a biker, but with a red mask that covered his entire face. As he stood there brooding, a large dark shadow appeared behind him, "What are you doing here, Jason?" The shadow spoke.
The young man in the red hood looked up to him, not surprised, "Not much Bruce, how is Damian and Tim?"

"They-" Bruce started, but another voice interrupted him.

"Why don't you ask me yourself, Todd!" A much smaller shadow that appeared from behind Bruce exclaimed happily.

"Damia- Robin? What are you doing? I told you to stay in the cave!" Bruce Wayne, Batman, barked. Jason Todd, or Red Hood, replied with mockery, "Guess I'm not the only disobedient Robin!"

"Tt, I do what I want when I want to do it!" Robin said rolling his eyes. Batman glared at him, "You will do what I want when I say so," Batman continued but his voice softened from a growl to a fathering tone, "You are my son, Robin and I am your father. I am the boss."

Red Hood then lost it, he laughed as Bruce glared at him. "I have some business to attend to so... Bye!" Jason exclaimed as he jumped from the building. Bruce ran to the edge of the building and saw that Jason was grappling down to the ground with an amount of skill that could only be from a member of the bat-family. Bruce hid a smile before scowling once more and returned to Robin, whispering on a comm, "He is headed toward you Nightwing be ready."