13

I did not move but stay by Grays side waiting for his response.

"And if its not?" question Gray.

"It has to be yours! After all you're the only man I've slept with!" Exclaim Pearl.

Gray let out a laugh then stop.

"I'm serious gray! If you don't believe me then look at this!" Pearl slam a piece of paper to gray. "Look!"

I took a look. Isn't this a fake? "Gray Sama would never fall for this" I chuckle. "Nice try"

"if your not going to believe me then I'm going to abort this baby! no our baby!" cry pearl taking the paper out of grays hands before he even start to read.

"Hey!" I shouted.

Gray stay silent. "Gray Sama? Say something" I touch him but my hand went through.

My eyes widen then I sigh.

"No answer? Fine Ill go abort this baby of ours!" Pearl turn around but Gray grab her hand stopping Pearl.

"Don't abort the baby. It has my genes so...Ill take responsibility "

I stayed. I couldn't bear it but I stayed to listen. "I know you've always loved me Gray. But I too loved you a whole lot"

"Shut up." Mumble Gray.

"Remember the engagement thingy? Is it okay to keep that going?"

Gray just stay silent.

"Gray. My parents are angry about this and they want me to marry the man who got me pregnant."

Gray wouldn't say anything. "Gray Sama?" I whisper.

"We have to get marry. Lets see marry in 8 days. Yea?"

Gray wouldn't say anything. "On the 8th day Juvia will be in bubbles." I stare at Gray.

"...dammit. Fine! But this marriage is to be a secret!" Gray shouted.

Pearl smirk. "Okay" and she left.

The next day gray left to school and I follow him. He sat down in his seat.

"Huh? Why am I so early today?" Gray said to himself as he look around to notice that hes the only one there.

"Ah man!" Gray yawn and lay his head down one his desk and close his eyes.

I decided to walk around the school then I stop as I see Gajeel walking in the hallways with Levy. I smile.

"Morning" I whisper and walk away.

I left to the rooftop to see Natsu and Lucy together.

"That stupid bastard" mumble Natsu.

"Huh? What happened?" asked Lucy.

"Grays getting marry back to that slut"

"W-who?" Asked Lucy.

"His ex Pearl!!! Ugh!!!! She four timed slept with guys aborted her babies and even try to seduce me!"

"Wait who is this Pearl?"

"Pearl..shes 21 years old. Gray and Pearl had a pretty good relationship while Gray was still a middle schooler until I figure out shes four timing and then she wasn't! She was just grabbing random guys that looks Rich and sleeps with them! Gray wouldn't believe me! When Gray heard about Pearl having to go to marriage meetings Gray propose to Pearl. Pearl rejected Gray because Gray wasn't famous and shit. I thought about telling gray the truth and to do that I dress up like a Rich man and then pearl took me to this hotel. Gray just had to be there when me and Pearl walk inside the hotel! Dammit! Then Gray did nothing! After that Gray quit the band and me and gray just became rivals."

"Wait quit the band? what band?" asked Lucy.

"The band that me and gray built up with our hands. It was call the SnowDragon. After Gray quit the band fell apart and then I decided to make up my own band. Gray also made his own band. We both have been fighting to be the top of the top." Natsu stretch and walk to the door.

"Well see ya around Lucy" and he left.

I went back to Gray.

"Gray sama..." I should be happy that Grays finally moving in but him moving on like this isn't what I wanted.

The door slam open and Gajeel stood there with levy behind him. Gray stood up.

"Dammit gray" he mumble. "I know your getting marry soon but..."

Gajeel stood next to Gray.

"I don't know why but I am hella piss off by you!!!" Gajeel yell punching Gray.

"Gajeel stop!" I shouted.

"Let go levy!" Gajeel shouted while levy hug him from behind. "Gray you just piss me off somehow!!!" And Levy drag Gajeel out of the classroom. How shes so tiny...how? oh well.

I look at Gray and hes bleeding.

"Gray Sama!" I exclaim.

"Ha" He laughed. "Why do I feel like wanting to hear someone calling my name."

My eyes widen and tears came to my eyes.

"Juvia will say your name as many time as Gray Sama wants" I touch him but then it went through.

"Gray Sama Gray Sama Gray Sama!" I cry.

Then my eyes widen when I heard those three words

.

.

.

"I miss you"