4

Three days have pass by now.

"Juvia why aren't you performing on the streets anymore?" asked Gajeel.

"Well...um.." how do I explain? "My guitar broke."

"WHAT?!"

"Sh! You'll anger the neighbors!" Gajeel has invited me to his house with his band.

"Gray broke it didn't he?" asked Dranbalt. 

"Dont worry Juvia! We'll beat up that bastard for you!" said Natsu.

"Haha..."

"Natsu it's all your fault that Gray got away!" shouted Gajeel.

"Oh jeez says the guy who was fell first" said Natsu.

"What little punk? You wanna fight!" said Gajeel.

"Give me your all!"

"W-wait please don't fight" I try to stop those two.

"Don't worry Juvia chan. They're always fighting " said Romeo.

"But...okay" I gave in. "But then..Juvia thought you guys have motion sickness?"

"What are you talking abo-Oh shit!" Gajeel ran to the bathroom.

"What about you-" ah no need to ask.

"Window window!" said Natsu but Sting and Rogue are at the window throwing up.

"Bathroom!" Natsu pounded on the door but Gajeel is in it.

"Natsu! Bag!" said Dranbalt bringing him a bag to pike in.

ugh now it stinks. "I've got it!" said Romeo as he spray air freshener around us. "Its good to keep around when you are surrounded by people who pukes a lot"

"Why throw up just now?" I asked myself confused. They all sat down and sigh in relief.

"No wonder I felt like I needed to do something." said Gajeel.

"Sting and Rogue you two seem awfully quiet." I told them.

They froze. "U-um..." said Sting. "W-well..." the door bell rang saving him.

"Ill get it."I said.

I went to open the door and I gasped. Its the guy from the other time when I jump down from the window and he saw my underwear!

"H-Hi" I stuttered.

"Hey...can I come in?"

"Yes! Come in!"

He walk in. "Why is a snowflake here!?" shouted Natsu.

"Look I just came to say Sorry."

"Whats your name?" I asked .

"Its Lyon. Lyon Vastia." He kissed my hand and I blushed. Trying to leave an impression I'm guessing?

"I'm really sorry. Grays been troubling you right? I've been trying to convince him to apologize but he just refuses so I decided to come and apologize for him. Sorry" said Lyon.

"S-sorry but you're mistaken" I told him. "Grays been apologizing every time he sees Juvia"

"Juvia. What a beautiful name" Lyon kissed my hand again.

"Uh..." is he even listening?

"LYON!" the door slam open to show the snowflake band but one. "You traitor!"

"Wah!" exclaimed Lyon. "H-Howd you know?"

"Duh we've been following you. You're just making it too obvious Lyon the idiot" said Leo.

I chuckle silently. "Ah! Juvia finally laughed!" said Natsu.

"a-am not!" I said and stood up. "Juvia should leave now"

"Wait! I love you!" yelled Lyon and I froze.

"W-what?" asked Gajeel while everyone else is quiet.

"Sorry Lyon" and I just walk out. I then sigh. It was awkward being the only girl there.

"Yo Juvia" I jumped. 

"B-Bora!" I wanted to run but he stopped me.

"Please don't run" he begged.

"Sorry Bora " and I ran.

I look behind me to see Bora chasing me. W-what do I do?!

He grab my hand and stop me. "I still love you Juvia"

My eyes widen. "J-Juvia....Juvia..." I don't know!!!

"Please Juvia...After I saw you that time...I-I was really happy. After breaking up with you I felt bad and.."

"Please Bora" I stop him. "There's no need. Juvia will never love a man again"

After breaking up I thought maybe ill turn into sea foam but I did not and that made me realize, that my love for Bora wasn't true love.

"Our love was never real." I whispered and I ran off.

I walk home and stop..."I forgot my keys"

I went to my carpet and look under it. Nothing. Somebody took it.

"JUVIA!" shouted Gajeel running to me."your keys" he panted.

"Thank you Gajeel"

"Juvia..I think its best if you move into Fairy Hills."

"Gajeel...Juvia knows that too but the bills...Juvias still trying to earn.money to move into Fairy Hills. The dorms must be very expensive."

"Juvia you don't know? The dorms are free as long as your a student of Fairy Tail High"

My jaw drop. "Are you serious?!"

"Yea heard it from Levy. Seems like the new students don't know such as Lucy so you should move in before the rooms are all taken."

"Juvias an idiot" I mumbled. "Alright!"

Gajeel left. I walk in my house to see a guitar. My eyes widen and sparkle.

There's a note on it.

Juvia Loxar

I'm very sorry for the trouble I've caused. I won't ask for forgiveness just please accept this present from me. Thanks and Sorry.

Gray Fullbuster

I'm falling for Gray even more no matter how much I'm suppose to hate him.

I'm sorry...if I can't stop this heart of mine, then I'm sorry if I turn into sea foam.

I'm sorry.