7

Juvia POV

I called Gajeel and he helped me move my stuff into Fairy Hills.

We skipped school for almost a week. Lets just say four days. Gray came by every afterschool but Gajeel would push him away.

I sigh. Today's the fifth day. I wonder if Gray will show up. I look out my window of Fairy Hills.

There he is walking towards fairy hills and Gajeel standing at the door with his arms cross.

They both started to yell at each other and Gajeel gave Gray a hard punch on the face again.

Oh no...his wound from last time just healed recently. Gray look up at me and our eyes met. I back away closing the window and the curtains. I started to cry.

The next day I've decided to go to school.

"Oh your here Juvia! Everyone was so worried." said Lucy.

"Oh"

"Welcome back!!!" exclaimed Natsu.

"H-hi"

The door opened and Splash

There it is again. Natsus water prank to Gray which is always getting Erza instead of Gray.

Gray walk in and his eyes widen when he saw me. He smiled and walk to me but Gajeel stood in front of me and growled.

I sigh.

School ended and I decided to go to the store with Lucy.

"Come on Gajeel. You've got band practice don't you?! Ill protect Juvia so leave her to me!" said Lucy proud and stuff.

"B-but"

"Relax Gajeel" said Sting as he appeared. "Juvia will be fine"

"Whatever." said Gajeel then he sigh. "Okay Juvia. But remember to stay clear of Gray! Don't listen to him or even talk to him!"

"Okay okay" I told him and he left with his band.

Oh yea Sting and Rogue has decided to let someone join in their band and got nervous about telling it to everyone since it was a she that's why they were so quiet that one time. But after telling it to the group Natsu and Gajeel faught a whole lot.

They decided it was okay but she decided to go join the Bittersweet.

Oh her name is Yukino.

"So...you planning to meet gray didn't you?" said Lucy.

"J-Juvia did but...."

"Don't worry about Gajeel! Anyways why are we here?" asked Lucy.

We're at the mall.

"Juvia came here to buy Gray and Gajeel a gift!"

"oh ho!!! Don't tell me Juvia chan is two timing?" teased Lucy.

"N-no way! Gajeel is like an older brother to Juvia..."

"Ah....okay well I know the perfect gift for Gajeel! You see him as a brother right? Why not have levy as the gift?"

I froze..."Good idea. Gajeel Kun has been by Juvias side all the time and hasn't have the time to even look At levy..and Levy might be angry"

"You mean jealous not angry?"

"Both"

"Well?" said Lucy..."Ah! How about  romantic movie tickets?!"

Yep we bought the tickets. I hope Gajeel will enjoy it...after all he loves action and adventure movies instead.