11

"You have to do it today while there is time. So is there anyone Gray Sama would like to kiss?"

"Nope. If its not you then it won't be anyone" Gray left to his room and came back out. "You should change"

Ah right. When Ary came in he dragged me and he try to drown me. But before that he made me drink something that would make me not be able to breathe underwater.

I changed and came out.

"So what was the punishment?" Gray asked me.

"Well...nothing harsh" I told Gray.

"You're lying. If its not harsh then it won't be a punishment."

"Ary made me drank this potion so that I won't be able to breathe underwater then he try to drown me. That's all. But dont worry. Juvia has face worse punishment"

Gray growl then sigh and walk to the door "I'm going back to school"

The he stop and walk back to me again. "Why doesn't anyone remember you? And why is it that only I can see this picture?" Gray show me the ring.

"W-well Gray Sama"

"Are you hiding something else other than the fact that you will be dying and Ill be an immortal and the only way to solve that is to never touch you or say your name and kiss someone on the lips three times. And the fact that you are a mermaid?!"

Hes angry.

"Gray...Juvia have been erases from everyones memories. Now only the mermaids and you will see, hear, and remember juvia. Juvia is like a ghost now."

"What?" he doesn't get it.

I sigh. "Because Juvia has given Juvia's Gift to you, Juvia have been erased from existence. Only you and other mermaids can see Juvia"

Gray walk out of the door slamming it close. I sigh and walk into the kitchen. I can't let my feelings interfere with Grays life thats on the line... its not on the line actually but being immortal isn't such a good thing because you can't age and then you can't live long and die with your love ones.

Gray POV

School ended. I decided to go to karaoke alone and without thinking I order alcohol.

"Three more hours" I called.

I've been in here for five hours already. I wonder what Juvias doing.

And then you should know whats next right?

Pearl walk in. "Hey Gray. I was just passing by and saw you all alone in here"

"Walking by my ass. You were with a guy weren't you?"

"I wasn't Gray! I gave all that up for you!"

"Then you should've gave them up when we were still together!" I shouted.

She stay silent and then sat next to me. I stood up and walk away but Pearl ran to my behind and hugged me.

"Let go" I mumble.

"I won't! I don't want to!"

Such a kid. Then I remember about the three kisses.

I sigh. "Everything will be fine" I whisper and turn around kiss Pearl on the lips quickly and back away while she smile with joy.

"Gr-gray?"

I sigh and turn around but Pearl pull me towards her and kiss me.

She smiled. "Gray~Sama I know your weak spot~" and she kiss me again for the third time.

And that's all I remember that happened.

Juvia POV

I lay on Grays bed looking out the window at the stars and moon. Gray is late. I look at the clock and its 3 am.

I twist and turn and hid my face in the pillow. "Gray Sama" I whisper. "Gray Sama must have already found someone else. That's good"

I sat up when I thought about not seeing Grays smile that's for me and his voice saying my name especially his warmth.

Tears came to my eyes and I cry silently.  "Gray Sama. Juvias sorry" seems like I really can not let go of Gray.

Gray POV

I walk into my house angry at myself for what I've done. I sat down on the bed in the guest room, which I've made into my room.

I cover my face with my hands in frustration. Why did I do it again?

Dammit Pearl!

"Ugh! Dammit!" I shouted then heard groans and moans. I stood up quickly to see a bump on my bed. Someone? Then I chuckle. It must be Juvia. I took the covers off her.

"So you've been crying huh?" I whisper when I saw the dry tears on.her cheeks. I reach my hand to her to move the hair off her face but then I remember.  I'm not allow to touch her now that I've kiss or even say her name.

"Why are you putting so much pressure on me?" I whisper staring at Juvias cute sleeping face.

"But if its only till the 21 day is over...then I'll try to hold myself back. After that you will be all mine. Mine and mine forever." I smiled and walk out of the room to the living room.

I lay on the couch and close my eyes.

"Only 21 days ... you're not lying to me right?"